How to Buy Ark Coin
Ark is among the best possible investments! ARK can be tough to understand because it’s trying to do so much! However, ARK is making steady progress and may be on the verge of changing Blockchain forever.
ARK was one of the most successful ICOs of all time when it debuted more than a year ago, in terms of funds raised and investor returns. Those who bought their ARK coins at just a few cents each were over-the-moon when the Ark coin price topped $8. The Ark coin price is lower today, but this could change. Buy Ark coin and benefit from this unique investment potential.
7 Days Change
4 Quick Steps to Buy on Binance
- Click register and fill out the relevant fields.
- Set up 2FA on your account.
- Fund your account, either with credit card or crypto.
- Start trading on binance with either the basic or advanced exchange.
Where To Buy Ark
Buy with Binance
Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges on the planet. It grew quickly after its launch in 2017 and now even has it’s own token, Binance Coin. It is one of the best places to buy and trade some of the more obscure altcoins, they have a huge range that is always changing with new coins being added and old ones being removed. For security reasons, we would always prefer to buy using a CFD provider like eToro.
Step 1: Registration
To get started you need to go to the homepage and click ‘Register’. You’ll be taken to a sign up page where you need to fill out the fields; email and password. You’ll be sent a verification email, click the link to activate your account. It’s also advised to set up 2FA.
Step 2: Deposit
Binance now allows you to buy bitcoin with credit card, a relatively new feature. Other coins available by credit card are Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. Once you’ve bought one of these you can then exchange for any other coin on the platform
Step 3: Buy Your Coins
Depending on your experience level you have the choice of the basic or advanced exchange. If you’re unfamiliar with the Binance platform then we’d recommend using the basic version. click on Bitcoin and then fill out the ticket to make the exchange.
Why is ARK Amazing For Investors?
Perhaps the coolest ARK feature for investors is the promise of “dividends” for people who hold ARK. This is intimately linked to ARK’s innovative governance model. ARK has 51 “delegates” who receive new ARK coins introduced into the system, and who have voting power for important decisions in the network.
- People who own ARK coin can vote for these delegates. Users vote by “Staking” their ARK coin, which locks it into the ARK coin wallet until the user decides to take it out. The delegate who benefits from the user’s vote commits to sharing the ARK coin rewards with the voter. This results in passive income for the user.
- Most delegates share 90% or more of their weekly coin rewards with their voters. In practice, this allows voters to receive about 9-11% in compounding passive returns each year. Full disclosure, this writer has been enjoying this system for months, during which time hundreds of free ARK have been earned with no effort at all.
- ARK coins also stand to gain in value. The ARK coin price is several times what it was 6 months ago, but the current market cap is only about half a billion USD. Once the ARK VM and ARK core V2 are launched, a market cap of several billion is not unlikely. Today could be one of the last best times to buy ARK.
ARK as an Investment?
There are many reasons to be excited about ARK, and it’s important to point out that ARK is closer to accomplishing their goals than many competitor projects. You see, the ARK team (headed by crypto genius Mike Doty) has already created two previous successful blockchain projects: LISK and Crypti.
They’ve also been working longer on this project than much of the competition. EOS and Cardano plan to do some of the same things as ARK, but neither are anywhere near to having a working product. ARK, meanwhile, is likely only a couple of months out from releasing their two most important products: ARKVM and Core V2.
We believe in ARK and that this is the time to buy ARK. If you’re feeling convinced, take some time to read about the Ark project on your own.
Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges by country
- USA Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Canadian Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Invest in Altcoins
- Invest Cryptocurrency with Paypal
How to Send ARK Coin to Your ARK Wallet for Safekeeping
Your ARK will be safest in your own wallet, off of the Binance exchange. If you’ve been following along, you already created your ARK Wallet as explained several sections above. Go there now and copy your ARK wallet address. Now head back to Binance, under the “Balances” section.
Type “ARK” into the search bar as pictured. This will bring up your Binance ARK wallet. Click “Withdrawal”.
This will make the above menu appear. Paste your ARK wallet address into the “ARK Withdrawal Address” line. Select “Max” under “Amount” and hit “Submit”. Your ARK coins should arrive in just a few minutes.
When you’re ready, vote for an ARK delegate. You can learn more about the current ARK delegates from Reddit. When you’re ready, input your choice into the “Vote” section of the ARK wallet. Pay your 1 ARK voting fee, then enjoy as the free ARK trickles in over the coming days and weeks. [/su_note]
Where to Buy other Coins