How to Buy Litecoin with Credit Card?
Where to Buy Litecoin with a Credit Card
Please note that cryptocurrencies are stored in electronic wallets, therefore you need to have one before you buy any form of cryptocurrency. It is quite difficult to directly buy litecoin with a credit card. Coinbase is your best bet to actually purchase the cryptocurrency directly using a credit card.
How to Buy Litecoin with Credit Card at CoinbaseCoinbase is one of the leading exchange offering sales and purchase of cryptocurrency including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. The company charges a fee of 3.99% on all transactions carried out through credit card. Coinbase has a few different verification levels, the higher you are the more volume you can exchange. Customers with non-verified accounts can, however, buy $150 worth of Litecoin with credit card every week. The company is operating worldwide and has a large clientele base in almost 33 countries. The exchange also offers a bonus to customers buying large volume of litecoins in one go. For further details regarding Coinbases bonus structure, try their website. To buy Litecoin with credit card at Coinbase. You need to do the following steps:
- Go to the official website of Coinbase.
- Register yourself by completing the fields in the ‘Sign Up’ page.
- Upload supporting documents to get your account verified.
- Select the currency you wish to buy - Litecoin.
- Enter the amount that you intend to buy.
- Select the payment method - Credit Card.
- Enter your credit card details.
- Press next to review payment details.
- Click ‘submit’ to authorize payment.
Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card & Exchange for LitecoinThere are a lot of exchanges on the market at the moment but most of them do not accept fiat currency in any way. Therefore, if you want to buy a cryptocurrency through them, you first need to own bitcoin or Ethereum so you can then trade if for the cryptocurrency you do want. Although litecoin is considered a well establisghed coin, it is yet to find the heights bitcoin and Ethereum has. Thus quite often you will need to purchase bitcoin before you can get your hands on litecoin.
Buy Bitcoin First, then LitecoinTo buy bitcoin with a credit card, click here or go through the same process as highlight when buying litecoin through Coinbase. You can use the same procedure to buy bitcoin as you can when buying bitcoin. Once you have bought bitcoin, you then need to go to an exchange to trade it for litecoin. There are lots out there but below we highlight a few of our favourites.
How To Buy Litecoin With Credit Card At ChangellyChangelly is a popular exchange and probably one of the most simple to use. All you need to create an account if your email address and a password. You need to set up a litecoin wallet somewhere before you can buy litecoins, click here for the best litecoin options. Your bitcoins will be found in the Coinbase account you set up. To exchange to litecoin follow the steps below:
- Once you have signed up, you will find a 6 step process.
- First you need to decide what you want to exchange, in this instance it will be bitcoin for litecoin.
- Then you need to decide how much you want to exchange, then click next.
- You will then be required to fill in your litecoin address.
- Next you must confirm the trade, click next.
- You will be given an address to send your bitcoins to.
- You must then go to Coinbase and send the amount of bitcoins agreed to address provided. Both cryptocurrencies will be held in escrow until both parties have sent their cryptocurrency.
- Once both parties have sent, the exchange will be made and litecoin will be sent to your litecoin wallet address.
How To Buy Litecoin With Credit Card At PoloniexPoloniex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges on the market right now. They offer a huge number of different cryptocurrencies and often are one of the first to offer new coins after their ICOs have closed. You first need to sign up with Poloniex, where you will be given various wallets depending on what cryptocurrency you are after. There are some pretty stringent verification processes to get an account with Poloniex. You must take a photo of yourself holding up your identification, this is so they can prove that it is in fact you opening the account rather than a scam artist. Once you have opened an account, follow the instructions below:
- Under balances and transfer balances you will find the most popular wallets.
- Click on bitcoin and then press ‘deposit’. You will then be shown a wallet address.
- Go back to Coinbase and send your bitcoin to this address.
- You should then have bitcoin in your poloniex wallet.
- Click exchange, and then search in the top right corner for litecoin. Make sure it is against bitcoin.
- Scroll down and enter the amount of litecoin you want to buy. Click ‘buy’.
- You should now have litecoin in your Poloniex wallet, this can be transferred to any wallet you decide.
Litecoin bulls pushed LTC towards the upside, making the cryptocurrency post double-digit gains. Where…
XRP’s downfall continues as it drops to fifth place after falling behind Litecoin (LTC)…
Litecoin, considered by many to be the “silver” of the crypto industry, is a…
The Litecoin (LTC) blockchain reached the important height of 1,680,000 early this week. This…
A stunning new shift in the crypto markets has occurred, as Litecoin overtakes EOS…
Litecoin (LTC) might be set to receive some much needed mainstream exposure in 2019…
Litecoin is the newest tradable asset added on Gemini Exchange. Litecoin deposits are already…
We are increasingly seeing signs that blockchain technology is set to replace the traditional…