Simple ways to Buy Ripple with Debit Card
In a year that brought us the Coronavirus and a global economic downturn, the cryptocurrency market outperformed more traditional safe-haven assets. Offering great advantages in speed and cost over traditional remittance, Ripple’s settlement network has already signed on a host of the world’s largest banks, digital asset exchanges and corporations to its network.
Fortunately, it is not difficult to invest in Ripple XRP, with a debit card being one of the fastest and most convenient ways to secure XRP or merely trade it through an OTC desk.
Steps to Buy Ripple with Debit Card
- Choose a recommended broker or cryptocurrency exchange, then sign up to create your account
- Confirm your details through straightforward and required KYC (Know Your Customer)
- Click the ‘Deposit Funds’ link and you will be redirected to a payments page
- Select the pay with Credit or Debit Card option (if available)
- Choose XRP and enter the amount you wish to buy
Other Methods of Buying Ripple with Debit Card
Cryptocurrency is a burgeoning asset class with a growing regulatory environment with more onramps added daily. Numerous brokers and exchanges worldwide now offer both credit and debit cards as a payment method. Not all do, however.
You may also consider choosing an alternative payment method like PayPal, Neteller or Skrill. These are typically more convenient than bank transfers and cost less than both credit and debit cards.