Bitcoin is the biggest revolution in global finance in a generation, so many people want to know how to buy a Bitcoin. If you want Bitcoin, you’ve come to the right place.
Bitcoin is a revolutionary digital currency, used both as a means of exchange and a store of value. But if you’re reading this, you want to know the price of Bitcoin and how to buy Bitcoin. If you want to know more about how to buy Bitcoin instantly, check out our complete guide to Bitcoin, or check out the second half of this Bitcoin guide. If you’re ready to buy Bitcoin now, let’s dive right in.
Three ways to Buy Bitcoin: via CFD or Exchanges
There are dozens of places online to buy a Bitcoin, but these are grouped under two main Buy Bitcoin methods: CFD and Traditional Ownership. We’ll first explain why you might buy a Bitcoin via both methods.
Visit Coinbase [/su_note]
Bitcoin Resources – Quick Links
- Bitcoin Price & Inflation – http://www.thehalvening.com/#2
- Bitcoin Stats – https://blockchain.info/stats
- Bitcoin Volatility Index – https://bitvol.info/
- Bitcoin Countdown – http://bitcoinblockhalf.com/
- Bitcoin Clock – http://bitcoinclock.com/
- Bitcoin Block Reward Halving Countdown – http://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/
- Live Bitcoin Transactions – https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
- Bitcoin Acceptance Map – http://www.coinmap.org
- Bitcoin ATM map – https://bitcoinatmmap.com/
- The Original Bitcoin Whitepaper by “Satoshi Nakamoto” – https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
- Bitcoin Exchange Data – https://data.bitcoinity.org
- Bitcoin Price Forecast – https://www.coinfan.net/btcforecast/
- The original Bitcoin whitepaper by “Satoshi Nakamoto” – https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
- Bitcoin Forum – Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/
- Bitcoin Developers – Twitter Channel – https://twitter.com/lopp/lists/bitcoin-developers
Final Thoughts on Bitcoin
By now you know how to buy Bitcoin, thoughts on the price of Bitcoin, ideas about investing in bitcoin, and where Bitcoin value comes from. No one can say how the price of Bitcoin will change day to day, but because the value of Bitcoin is based on reliable technology and widespread adoption in the world, investing in Bitcoin is likely a very good idea.
Those who invest in Bitcoin today will have a wild ride ahead of them as the technology spreads, regulations are put in place, and other cryptocurrencies rise alongside Bitcoin. Buying Bitcoin is just the first step. We hope that the price of Bitcoin you buy today looks like a very cheap Bitcoin price in the months and years to come.