Buying bitcoin with a debit card is similar to buying it with a credit card. Most places that allow one will allow the other.
|Broker||Pros||Min Deposit||Coins Available||Open Account|
|EU Regulated Multiple Coins Available CFD Trading||$100||Local Currency||Buy Bitcoin|
|$100 Min Deposit 30% Bonus CFD Trading||£100||Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin||Buy Bitcoin|
Prepaid debit cards
There does appear to be a difference between debit and credit cards. There are companies that allow you to buy bitcoin with a prepaid debit card.
Cryptopay is a company that provides a prepaid card where you can load up with your cryptocurrencies from your wallet. They work online, offline and internationally and make it very easy for customers to use millions of businesses worldwide.
Advantages of a prepaid debit card:
Prepaid debit cards are the easiest way to cash out your bitcoins.
Buying bitcoin with debit cards on exchanges
With Bitcoins increasing popularity over the past few months, lots of people are looking to invest in Bitcoin and debit card is the most popular way to buy them.
The reason being is because a debit card is the first thing you can use to buy anything online. As a child you would have grown up with maybe some pocket money (cash) but when you got your first bank account, you will have used a debit card. Therefore, nearly everyone has one!
When it comes to the procedure of purchasing the cryptocurrency it is important to use reputable sources.
Get a bitcoin wallet
Before we continue, we need to understand that bitcoins are stored in electronic wallets. You must have one, but it is a fairly simple process as most exchanges offer you them on their platforms. It is advisable to get a secure one that can be downloaded onto your computer.
The most reliable and fastest way to buying bitcoins includes debit card and also using wire transfers. The transaction is immediate, which makes the exchanges a lot more comfortable than those that can take a few days to land.
Below, we will brief you on how to buy Bitcoins with debit card on various top-rated exchanges.
1) Buy Bitcoin with Debit Card On Coinbase Exchange
Coinbase is considered as one of the largest exchange dealing in Bitcoins. It has a large clientele base in various countries including UK, Europe, Australia, Singapore, Canada and the USA. Customers can buy Bitcoins with debit card up to $150 per week at Coinbase.
The company charges 3.99% fee on all transactions made through a debit card. Those who spend over $100 at one time are entitled to a bonus offer, which can change depending on when you buy your crypto!
To buy Bitcoin with debit card from Coinbase, follow the steps highlighted below:
- You need to create your account at Coinbase.
- Upload supporting documents to get your account verified.
- Select the payment method and the card product you wish to use (Visa debit or mastercard debit).
- Fill in your debit card details.
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin that you wish to buy using your debit card.
- Proceed to payment page and press “submit” to authorize the purchase.
- Get your purchased bitcoins transferred to your E-wallet account.
|It’s the most highly regarded on the market|
|It offers great customer support|
2) Buy Bitcoin with Debit Card On CoinMama
CoinMama is the specialist broker that offers bitcoin sale and purchase online. Customers can buy bitcoins with debit card as well as other methods including credit card, wire transfers, and cash.
CoinMama allows its customers to purchase a high volume of bitcoins, up to $20000 a month and it has a maximum of $5000 daily limit.
- Go to CoinMama’s webpage and click on the “signup” tab.
- Fill in your details on the registration form.
- Attach a proof of your identity.
- Wait until your account is approved.
- Select the bitcoin amount that you would like to purchase.
- Enter your Visa or Mastercard debit card credentials.
- Proceed by clicking the “submit” button.
|It is available worldwide|
|It offers highest limits to purchase Bitcoins|
|It allows you to buy bitcoins with debit card and various other payment methods|
3) Buy Bitcoin with Debit Card From BitPanda
BitPanda is another trusted name when it comes to the selection of a reliable source to purchase Bitcoin.
The company is based in Austria and customers are allowed to make payments using debit cards/credit cards. A fee of 3-4% is charged on every transaction made with a debit card.
The company is known for its excellent customer support. The only issue is it’s not available worldwide. Its services are only available to the residents of European countries.
Buying bitcoin with debit card from BitPanda is more or less similar to all other exchanges.
- Register yourself on BitPanda’s website.
- After registration and submitting proof of identity you need to wait for your account to be verified.
- Once verification of your account is done, you can select the amount of bitcoin you want to purchase.
- Add your payment method and enter the debit card’s details.
- Click continue to proceed with payments.
- Enter your blockchain encrypted account number of your wallet to get your bitcoins transferred to your e-wallet account.
|BitPanda offers the most competitive pricing structure for all types of transactions|
|It has a good reputation across Europe|