RSS Feeds Provided by Coinlist
Use this page to access RSS feeds exclusively from Coinlist. Staying updated with all the news going on in the crypto space can be challenging, so an RSS feed for Coinlist can help you stay ahead of the market.
Coinlist covers the latest breaking cryptocurrency news, and with our RSS feeds, market insights in cryptocurrency can be delivered straight to your computer or smartphone.
Stay connected in 3 simple steps…
Follow these three simple steps to add Coinlist feeds to your RSS:
- Choose the categories you want to follow
- Click the respective RSS icon
- Have daily stories delivered to you to stay informed
|Policy & Regulation||https://coinlist.me/news/category/policy-and-regulation/feed/|
|Surveys and Reports||https://coinlist.me/news/category/surveys-and-reports/feed/|
|USA Crypto News||https://coinlist.me/news/tag/usa/feed/|
|Exchanges News||https://coinlist.me/news/tag/exchanges/feed/ .|
Receive News on Specific Topics
Want to follow news related to coins you have investments in? Choose to only follow stories that cover what you have in your portfolio so you get the news most relevant to you.
Use of our RSS feeds for the syndication of news articles is permitted; however, we reserve the right to block third party usage if our User Agreement is breached.
- Links to Coinlist – Platforms may only use RSS feeds when providing a web link to the article hosted on Coinlist. Users may not use Coinlist RSS feeds without the inclusion of a functional link to the Coinlist website.
- Acknowledgement – When posting RSS feeds to your platform, you must give full credit to the content provided and owned by the Coinlist website in the form of either our full brand name, company logo or URL link.
- Commercial Profiting – Coinlist does not permit direct profiting from the commercial use of our RSS feed content. We recognise individuals and companies may earn additional income as an indirect result of using our RSS feed, but individual cases as these will be reviewed periodically.
- Unauthorised Modifications – You may not modify the content provided in our RSS feeds in any way including, but not limited to; titles, body-content, images and authorship. Coinlist is not responsible for content modifications.