|Description||Arcona is a blockchain based decentralized augmented reality oriented platform that plans to build an ecosystem which is useful for various businesses.|
|White Paper URL||https://www.arcona.io/doc/arcona_white_paper_en.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018/04/15 05:00|
|ICO Closing||2018/05/15 05:00|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Coin Price||0.0025 ETH|
|Funding Target||2746 ETH|
|Funding Cap||25 000 000 USD|
|Coins Offered||60% of the total token supply|
The Arcona is a decentralized blockchain based ecosystem that intends to develop digital lands (an augmented reality layer) by integrating both virtual and physical world into a unified environment of information that is interlinked with the real world. The platform is designed in such a way that it offers an interactive user experience together with a content based on virtual as well as augmented reality by incorporating real-world locations. At Arcona, users are able to change their surrounding real-world environment with a virtual reality-based environment using their tablets, smartphones, and headsets etc. People are welcomed to rent a piece of land to start a business on the platform. The platform offers remotely controlled managed environment to allow you carry on your business activities conveniently. Token holders of the platform can bid on virtual lots and also receives rental payment for their lots if used by any other Arcona programs within the platform.
Arcona is a blockchain based decentralized augmented reality oriented platform that plans to build an ecosystem which is useful for various businesses. The platform intends to introduce the concept of augmented reality in almost every aspect of life. The target market of the platform includes business such as tourism, media, real estate, education, advertising, art, fun, and gaming industry. The platform’s ecosystem is a unique yet simple way of delivering augmented reality projects of any style and complexities thereby connecting people including developers and users on the P2P basis. The platform also acts as a hub where all concerned entities can trade free AR content, services, software, digital land and much more.
How Does Arcona Work?
As mentioned earlier, Arcona is based on blockchain technology. It uses blockchain ledgers to confirm identities concerning the ownership of land, software, content etc. It also validates the rights of making transfers and registration deeds. It also offers an additional layer of guarantee to ensure equal conditions for all concerned parties. The platform focuses on transparency, therefore, each transaction that takes place on the platform is secure, transparent and reliable. User’s rights to receive payments against their content are protected through smart contracts at Arcona.
Earn Arcona Tokens
To earn Arcona tokens, people need to contribute to the crowd sale of the ICO which is planned to be launched this month. Those who have registered themselves in the whitelist of the ICO may be eligible to earn Arcona tokens. However, people can also earn Arcona tokens in exchange for other cryptocurrencies from Arcona supported exchanges all around the world.
Buy Arcona Tokens With E-Wallets
The platform is based on ethereum. It is powered by ERC20 tokens. People who wish to buy Arcona tokens need to send ethereum to the platform using their e-wallets. In other words, people can buy Arcona tokens in exchange for ethereum from the platform against Arcona tokens. If you plan to buy arcona tokens the only thing you need to have in first place is an e-wallet.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO plans to launch its token sale on April 15, 2018. It is expected that the ICO will last for about a month. It will end on May 15, 2018. There will be a total token supply of 135 000 000 arcona tokens. The soft capping of the ICO is defined as 2746 ETH. The ICO will observe a hard capping of 25 000 000 USD. The ICO also allows US residents to participate. It token starting price is expected to be 0.0025 ETH.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under the following proportion;
- 60% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the pre-sale and crowd sale of the ICO
- 20% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Team members of the ICO
- 7% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Advisory board of the ICO
- 11% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Reserve Funds department of the ICO
- 02% tokens are planned to be distributed to offer reward and bounty programs by the ICO
Funds Distribution and Allocation
The platform intends to allocate its funds generated through the ICO under following proportion;
- 30% funds are planned to be allocated to the Marketing department of the ICO
- 22% funds are planned to be allocated for the development of the Software by the ICO
- 10% funds are planned to be allocated to the sale department of the ICO
- 12% funds are planned to be allocated to conduct events and exhibitions by the ICO
- 10% funds are planned to be allocated for the Partnership projects
- 06% funds are planned to be allocated for other expenses by the ICO
- 10% funds are planned to be allocated for general administrative expenses of the ICO
The ICO also plans to offer bonuses to its early contributors. Users buying tokens during the early days of the launch of the ICO will be entitled to receive tokens up to 30%, 25%, 20%, 15% and 10% depending upon the quantity of ethereum raised through their contribution, respectively.
The ICO has following team members;
- Ilia Korguzalov is the Project Leader and Founder of the Company
- Diana Sorina is the CEO/CMO and Founder of the Company
- Tatiana Chernih is also the Founder of the Company
- Daniel Girdea is the Co-Founder of the Company
- Nikolai Melnyk is an AR Evangelist at Arcona
- Alexander Zaulichnyy is the CTO at Arcona
- Aleksandr Emilianov is the R&D Team leader at Arcona
- Igor Rozhdestvensky is the Mentor at Arcona
- Ekaterina Rumiantseva is the Project Manager at Arcona
Invest In Arcona
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude the Arcona has a unique but workable concept. The platform has planned everything ranging from the implementation of blockchain technology to fundraising campaign so comprehensively. The idea to bring the real world connections to the virtual reality using augmented reality technique is quite appealing. We, therefore, suggest people should invest in Arcona open heartedly.Visit Broker