|Description||BidiPass is a decentralized blockchain based personal authentication system that uses bi-dimensional codes for the verification and authentication.|
|White Paper URL||https://bidipass.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/WHITEPAPER-5.0.5.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018/08/16 01:16|
|ICO Closing||2018/10/11 05:00|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Coin Price||0.3 USD|
|Funding Target||2000 BTC|
|Funding Cap||6000 BTC|
|Coins Offered||60% of the total token supply|
What Is BidiPass?
BidiPass is a decentralized blockchain based personal authentication system that uses bi-dimensional codes for the verification and authentication. The platform aims to build a system that can help various institutions such as banks, financial companies, and service providers to interact with each other without having to worry about legal obligations. In other words, the platform intends to bridge the gap between the blockchain technology and legal mechanism. The platform also allows individuals to connect with all such institutions and carry out their transactions in a more convenient and efficient manner. BidiPass plans to develop a universal platform that is able to connect all concerned partners via new open source standard APIs securely. Resultantly, trusted communities will come in place enabling customers to manage their assets and conduct transactions in a matter of seconds using the platform’s robust payment system.
BidiPass is a blockchain based decentralized authentication system that works on dual dimensional codes. The platform has a globally patented cryptography that enables users’ profile to get legal authentication. Users can access ATMs without cards, sign important documents digitally, and transfer funds. The platform allows its users to encrypt confidential documents, and control security measures on airports and important events. The platform uses blockchain and smart contracts technology. BidiCoin is the utility token of the platform. Unlike other platforms that use KYC (know your customer) parameters to validate if transactions have been carried out by a confirmed member, the platform has a unique feature to authenticate user identification. It uses dual-dimensional authentication system via personal mobile phones and other supported devices.
How Does BidiPass Work?
BidiPass is a blockchain based recently developed digital identity system for authentication and is patented globally. It offers a secure, easy to use and low-cost features to use and implement. It is compatible with any form of authentication, be it online or on-site, clients can use it for identity verification as well as for tracking purposes using mobile phones as a security token. The platform aims to make things easier for customers and services providers in a sense that it enables them to interact with each other in a more secure, hassle-free environment without needing to disrupt their system existed already.
Earn BidiPass Tokens
To earn BidiPass tokens people need to contribute to the ICO. The ICO will be offering its tokens following two phases of sale including pre-sale and public sale. Pre-sale phase has already been concluded by the ICO, people can now only contribute to the crowd sale of the ICO to earn BidiPass tokens. It is to be noted that, people can earn BidiPass tokens without passing KYC elements since the ICO uses dual-dimensional codes for authentication purposes.
Buy BidiPass Tokens
The ICO is based on ERC20 standard tokens. Its base currency is ethereum. People who wish to buy BidiPass tokens need to send ethereum to the platform. The ICO also accepts other digital currencies such as BTC, LTC, and DASH etc. People can use these digital currencies to buy BidiPass tokens. The ICO is likely to be listed on various exchanges all around the world. Investors who wish to earn BidiPass tokens can use other digital currencies to buy BidiPass tokens from all such exchanges.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO plans to hold its public token sale on August 16, 2018. The ICO is expected to last a little longer as compared to other ICOs. It will end its token sale on October 11, 2018. There will be a total token supply of 150,000,000 tokens. The ICO plans to hold a soft capping of 2000 BTC, whereas the hard capping of the ICO is defined as 6000 BTC. The minimum purchase allowed at the ICO is expected to be 0.01 BTC. The starting price of the ICO token is defined as 0.3 USD. The exchange rate of the ICO is set as 1 BTC = 7500 BPD.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under the following proportion;
- 60% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the public and crowd sale of the ICO
- 20% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Reserve fund of the ICO
- 13% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Team members of the ICO
- 07% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Advisory team and to offer Bounty programs by the ICO
The ICO plans to allocate its funds under the following proportion;
- 50% funds are planned to be distributed to the research and development department of the ICO
- 8% funds are planned to be distributed to the Marketing and Sales department of the ICO
- 4% funds are planned to be distributed to the Admin and Operations department of the ICO
- 05% funds are planned to be distributed to meet contingencies by the ICO
- 8% funds are planned to be distributed to the legal affairs department of the ICO
The ICO also plans to offer bonuses to its early contributors. Those participated in the pre-sale phases of the ICO are entitled to claim a bonus up to 33%. People planning to contribute to the crowd sale of the ICO can earn up to 25% bonus.
The ICO has following team members;
- Fernando Albarrán is the Executive Chairman of the Company
- Santiago Vázquez is the Chief Executive Officer of the Company
- Juan José Ruiz is the VP of Technology at BidiPass
- Raúl Padilla is the Creative Director at BidiPass
- Samuel Izquierdo is the VP Operations at BidiPass
- Mark Rabago is the Chief Marketing Officer at BidiPass
- José María Martín is the International Business Counsel at BidiPass
- Francis Mellado is the Social Media Strategist at BidiPass
- Carolina Castro is the Chief Learning Officer at BidiPass
- Carlos Javier Gutierrez is the BlockChain Engineer at BidiPass
- Dmytro Yaroshenko is the Eastern European Relations at BidiPass
- Antonio Segovia is the Cryptography Engineer at BidiPass
- Diego Casaus is the Chief Revenue Officer at BidiPass
- Gonzalo Moret is the Chief Financial Officer at BidiPass
Invest In BidiPass
After carefully reviewing the ICO, we came to a conclusion that BidiPass intends to bring security to all digital interactions. It incorporates blockchain technology and uses dual-dimensional nodes for identity verification and authentication purposes. The objective seems workable provided that the platform remains committed. We believe the ICO will be a success, however, we would like to suggest people wait unless the ICO is launched. If someone wishes to invest in BidiPass, he/she may do so after going through some basic research on the ICO.Visit Broker