Big Data Block ICO
Big Data Block is a blockchain based decentralized platform that aims to combine blockchain technology with Bid Data Solution by utilizing Ethereum based smart contracts and token features.
|ICO Name||Big Data Block|
|Description||Big Data Block is a blockchain based decentralized platform that aims to combine blockchain technology with Bid Data Solution by utilizing Ethereum based smart contracts and token features.|
|White Paper URL||https://bigdatablock.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/BigDataBlock_Whitepaper_April2018.pdf|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Funding Cap||$29.5 Million|
|Coins Offered||57% of the total token supply|
What is Big Data Block?
Big Data Block is a blockchain based decentralized platform that aims to combine blockchain technology with Bid Data Solution by utilizing Ethereum based smart contracts and token features. Big Data Block democratizes the Big Data industry for all. The platform strives hard to bring innovation to the world by combining the best of blockchain and the best of Big Data. This is how the cost needed to leverage feasible environment for Big Data industry is reduced. Big Data is a basically a term used to represent a large set of complex data that is almost impossible to manage by traditional applications or software’s used for data processing these days.
The Big Data Block is a decentralized blockchain based platform that intends to provide the world with an ultimate solution by combining blockchain technology with Big Data. Today, the world is facing multiple issues concerning the management of big data including but not limited to accessibility, associated cost, and security. This is not the case with small firms only, instead, even multimillionaire business seem susceptible to the risk of being hacked. The Big Data Block brings revolution to the industry by incorporating blockchain and smart contracts technology. It makes big data computational interpretation and analysis simpler than ever before. A low-cost solution and an increased security level are considered as an added benefits at Big Data Block.
How Does Big Data Block Work?
Ass mentioned earlier, Big Data Block is based on blockchain and incorporates smart contracts execution, we now would like to share how Big Data Block works. Besides, bring increasingly popular, big data still needs an adequate amount of expense and expertise for management purposes. If big data experts are hired then the cost goes high, scaling the environment for big data also involves technical difficulties. It is not possible for everyone to afford both conditions. This is where the Big Data Block comes into play and helps people access big data management at affordable rates.
Earn Big Data Block Tokens
To earn Big Data Block tokens, people need to contribute to the public token sale of the ICO which is planned to be launched this summer. People who wish to earn Big Data Block token may get themselves registered with the ICO now. It is to be noted that investor can earn more tokens by participating in the pre-sale and crowd sale of the ICO during early days of its launch. People can also earn Big Data Block token by making positive contributions to the platform.
Buy Big Data Block Tokens Using E-Wallets
As mentioned above, the platform is based on ethereum, therefore, those who wish to buy Big Data Block tokens need to send ethereum to the platform. People can also use Litecoin and Bitcoin to buy Big Data Block tokens. Remember, to buy Big Data Block token you must have an e-wallet account. Make sure that your wallet is not connected to any exchange otherwise you may lose any earned Big Data Block tokens. Those who may not be able to participate in the pre-sale or public sale of the ICO can buy tokens from the supported exchanges of the ICO against other cryptocurrencies.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO plans to hold its token public sale in summer this year. However, the exact dates of opening or closing of the ICO have not been shared yet. There will be a total token supply of 100 Million tokens. The ICO will observe a hard capping of $29.5 Million. Information concerning soft capping of the ICO is not available. The ICO will be accepting BTC, ETH, and LTC as its supported form of payments.
The platform plans to distribute tokens under the following proportion;
- 57% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the public sale of the ICO
- 25% tokens are planned to be distributed to the founders and advisory team of the ICO
- 10% tokens are planned to be distributed to the reserve fund of the ICO
- 5% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Non-profit fund of the ICO
- 02% tokens are planned to be distributed during the pre-sale phase of the ICO
- 01% tokens are planned to be distributed as rewards and bounty program by the ICO
The ICO plans to allocate its funds generated through the public token sale under following proportion;
- 50% funds are planned to be allocated to the research and development of the platform
- 30% funds are planned to be allocated to the marketing department of the ICO
- 15% of funds are planned to be allocated to the SG&A by the ICO
- 05% funds are planned to be allocated to the security and audits department of the ICO
The ICO plans to offer bonuses to its early contributors under the following sequence;
- 50% bonus will be available to people contributing to the ICO during its pre-sale phase
- 25% bonus will be offered to those buying ICO tokens on the first day of its launch
- 20% bonus will be offered to people contributing to the ICO during the first week
- 15% bonus will be offered to people contributing to the ICO during the second week
- 10% bonus will be offered to people contributing to the ICO during the third week
- 05% bonus will be offered to people contributing to the ICO during the fourth week
The ICO has following team members;
- Jason Cohen is the CEO of the Company
- Simeon Schnapper is the Director of Business Development at Big Data Block
- Jim Falvey is responsible for Legal and Compliance at Big Data Block
- Brett Singer is the Director of Marketing at Big Data Block
- Dan Fisher is the Creative Director at Big Data Block
- Stacey Billups is the Director User Experience at Big Data Block
- Mike Kramlich is the Architect at Big Data Block
- Bridget Groves is the Project Manager at Big Data Block
- Bryan Maxwell is the Graphic Designer at Big Data Block
- Amy Davila is the Office Manager at Big Data Block
- Zach Lutes is the Community Manager at Big Data Block
Invest In Big Data Block
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that Big Data Block aims to revolutionize the data management industry by incorporating blockchain technology. The platform claims to introduce an ever needed solution to the problems face by tradition data management and processing applications and software. We believe the information presented on the official website is quite enough to anticipate that the platform will be a success. We suggest people should invest in Big Data Block with full confidence.