BitImage is a decentralized blockchain based open source platform that enables its users to exchange digital media with licensing of decentralized content.
|Description||BitImage is a decentralized blockchain based open source platform that enables its users to exchange digital media with licensing of decentralized content.|
|White Paper URL||https://bitimage.io/bitimage_white_paper.pdf|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Funding Target||2000 ETH|
|Funding Cap||42000 ETH|
|Coins Offered||62% of the total token supply|
What Is BitImage?
BitImage is a decentralized blockchain based open source platform that enables its users to exchange digital media with licensing of decentralized content. The platform is powered by artificial intelligence – AI. The platform intends to bring innovation to the world of content stocking by incorporating blockchain technology and smart contracts execution. It is a next generation marketplace for digital media which is specifically designed to address the problems faced by current stock content industry ranging from unauthorized use of content to unequal revenue distribution.
BitImage is a blockchain based decentralized platform which is designed to offer digital media solutions to the world. It is a marketplace where digital media content is exchanged with decentralized licensing of content. The platform incorporates artificial intelligence and is based on blockchain and smart contracts technology. The platform is committed to introducing an ecosystem where users can have peace of mind as far as the acquisition and usage of stock content is concerned. The platform doesn’t only focuses to reduce the usage of unauthorized content but also help people including buyers, authors and publishers to receive their due credit.
How Does BitImage Work?
BitImgae is the world’s next generation open source marketplace for digital media. It works following artificial intelligence parameters. The platform is based on smart contracts and blockchain technology and considered to be the most secure and transparent marketplace for exchanging stock content against decentralized licensing. At BitImage, the system records all issued licenses in a controlled registry known as blockchain. This is how rights of all concerned parties including authors, buyers, and sellers (publishers) are protected. Smart contracts execution makes thing more unchangeable. In other words, smart contracts serve the purpose of an analog for a license agreement. Blockchain-based transactions help people to sort out their disputes fairly quick.
Earn BitImage Tokens
The pre-sale of the ICO has just been launched. People who wish to earn BitImage tokens now have the chance to get themselves registered with the ICO. Remember, like most of the ICOs, BitImage too will only allow those participants to contribute to the public token sale of the ICO who already have subscribed the platform. So anyone planning to invest in BitImage to earn BitImage tokens must react fast. It is to be noted that, people can also earn BitImage tokens from the supported exchanges of the platform against other digital currencies after the ICO ends.
Buy BitImage Tokens Using E-Wallets
To buy BitImage tokens, people need to contribute to the platform using their e-wallets. The platform accepts ethereum as its supported form of payments. Therefore people who wish to buy BitImage tokens must hold an e-wallet account. Those who may not be able to participate in pre-sale or crowd sale of the ICO to buy tokens may consider buying them from people willing to sell their BitImage tokens after the crowd sale of the ICO is over.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO plans to launch its tokens sale somewhere in between April and July. However, the exact date of the launch of the token sale is not shared by the ICO. There will be a total token supply of 10 Billion tokens. The ICO plans to observe a soft capping of 2000 ETH. The hard capping of the ICO is defined as 42000 ETH. The starting price of the ICO is expected to be 1ETH = 130,000 BIM.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under the following proportion;
- 10 % tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the Presale of the ICO
- 52 % tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the Crowd sale of the ICO
- 18 % tokens are planned to be distributed to the Team members of the ICO
- 4 % tokens are planned to be distributed to the Advisors & Partners of the ICO
- 6 % tokens are planned to be distributed to offer Bounty programs by the ICO
- 10 % tokens are planned to be distributed to the Reserve Funds of the ICO
Funds Allocation (100%)
The ICO plans to allocate its funds generated through the public sale under following proportion;
- 50 % funds are planned to be allocated to the Research and Development department of the ICO
- 30 % funds are planned to be allocated to the Marketing department of the ICO
- 5 % funds are planned to be allocated to the Management of the ICO
- 5 % funds are planned to be allocated to improve the Infrastructure of the ICO
- 5 % funds are planned to be allocated to the Risk management department of the ICO
- 5 % funds are planned to be allocated to the Legal & Licensing department of the ICO
The ICO also plans to offer bonuses to its early contributors. Those participating in the pre-sale phase of the ICO can avail a bonus of up to 30%. However, no information concerning the bonus offer for the contributors of crowd sale of the ICO has been shared yet.
The ICO has following team members;
- Kirill Yusov is the Director and Founder of the ICO
- Xenia Sokolova is the Head of Operations at BitImage
- Andrii Holovin is the iOS Developer at BitImage
- Irene Hozhenko is the UX/UI Designer at BitImage
- Denis Parafilo is the Java/Blockchain Developer at BitImage
- Valery Kornus is the SMM Manager at BitImage
- Bohdan Nikitin is the Head of Development at BitImage
- Oleh Romanenchuk is the Android Developer at BitImage
- Vadym Balan is the Frontend Developer at BitImage
- Ellina Bereza is the Marketing Specialist at BitImage
- Ann Zubarieva is also the SMM Manager at BitImage
- Anton Vorontsov is the advisor to the Company
- Sasha Andrieiev is another advisor to the Company
- Robert Levin is also an advisor to the Company
Invest In BitImage
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that BitImage is one of the best ICOs we’ve reviewed ever. Every bit of the information seems reasonably realistic. The ICO has a sound strategy for the fundraising campaign. With a team of professional people, the ICO is working their way well towards their destination. We believe, it will be a successful venture. We suggest people should definitely take a chance and invest in BitImage with full confidence.