BitRewards is a decentralized blockchain based loyalty platform as well as the ecosystem that empowers retailers to offer rewards to their customers on purchases.
|Description||BitRewards is a decentralized blockchain based loyalty platform as well as the ecosystem that empowers retailers to offer rewards to their customers on purchases.|
|White Paper URL||https://bitrewards.network/wp.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018/04/12 05:00|
|ICO Closing||2018/05/09 05:00|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Coin Price||0.00003472 ETH|
|Funding Target||$3 000 000|
|Funding Cap||$15 000 000|
|Coins Offered||64% of the total token supply|
What Is BitRewards?
BitRewards is a decentralized blockchain based loyalty platform as well as the ecosystem that empowers retailers to offer rewards to their customers on purchases made, friends and family referrals and other actions that are supposed to be configurable with cryptocurrency. The platform offers customers a complete freedom to buy different services or products using the liquid tokens based on ethereum. These liquid tokens can be redeemed by users or transferred to other cryptocurrencies wallets. The platform has a unique business model which sets the price of its tokens to observe an increase in its price rather than becoming obsolete or expired.
BitRewards is a blockchain based decentralized network that enables retailers to make their customers more loyal to them by offering them rewards in form of liquid cryptocurrency tokens based on ethereum. The platform intends to focus retailers and brings multiple benefits to them including more satisfied customers plus the potential increase in their revenues. In addition, retailers are offered this valuable technology to reward their customers to keep them loyal, free of charge. Retailers can buy BIT from the open market to reward their customers and the starting price of the software is $200 a month only. This is the reason why hundreds of thousands of retailers are looking forward to the launching of the platform.
How Does BitRewards Work?
To use Bitrewards interface, retailers need to get connected to the platform by installing GIFTD extension. Alternatively, they can also choose to integrate the platform into their personalized loyalty system. This arrangement will reward customers and their friends & family with BIT liquid tokens for the purchases made and other configurable actions taken by them. All the process is done by the platform’s reward module. It is anticipated that the BIT value will observe an increase in their prices due to the limited availability of them. The potential price increase makes customers to keep their tokens unused instead of redeeming them for purchases thereby reducing the free-floating of tokens worldwide.
Earn BitRewards Tokens
The ICO pre-sale has just been concluded. It lasted for about two months. People who wished to earn BitRewards tokens could have participated in the pre-sale of the ICO to earn BitRewards tokens as well as an added bonus of up to 39%. Those who couldn’t contribute to the pre-sale need not to worry as they can still earn BitRewards token by contributing to the crowd sale of the ICO which is expected to take place in March 2018.
Buy BitRewards Tokens with E-Wallets
The platform is based on ethereum and is powered by ERC20 tokens. Therefore people who wish to buy BitRewards tokens need to have an e-wallet. People need to use Ether to buy BitRewards tokens. Investors can also buy BitRewards tokens from supported exchanges all across the globe in exchange for other cryptocurrencies.
The ICO Distribution
The token sale of the ICO is expected to take place on April 12th, 2018. It will last for about a month. The ICO will end on May 9th, 2018. There will be an initial supply of 2 Billion tokens. The ICO will start issuing tokens on May 10th, 2018. The soft capping of the ICO is defined as $3 000 000 whereas the hard capping of the ICO is expected to be $15 000 000. The minimum amount of token purchase is set as 1000. The starting price of the ICO is set as 0.00003472 ETH.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under following proportion;
- 64% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the pre-sale and crowd sale of the ICO
- 14% tokens are planned to be distributed to the management and core team
- 5% tokens are planned to be distributed to advisors to the company
- 2% tokens are planned to be distributed in the Bounty and Referral programs
- 5% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Marketing department of the ICO
- 2% tokens are planned to be kept as a reserve for Contingencies
The ICO plans to allocate its funds under the following proportion;
- 27% funds are planned to be allocated to the development of the Platform
- 29% funds are planned to be allocated for the Marketing, Sales and Partnerships
- 12% funds are planned to be allocated to the Operations Department of the ICO
- 16% funds are planned to be allocated to the Management of the ICO
- 6% funds are planned to be allocated to the legal affairs department of the ICO
Like other ICOs, BitRewards also plans to offer bonuses to its early investors/contributors. There is a bonus of up to 39% and 15% available for the pre-sale and crowd sale contributors on first come first serve basis respectively.
The ICO has following team members;
- Alex Egorov is the CEO of the Company
- Alexander Nevidimov is the CTO, Blockchain at BitRewards
- Andrey Kladov is the Mobile architecture & blockchain expert at BitRewards
- Vitaliy Makarenko is the COO at BitRewards
- Marat Arslanov is the CMO at BitRewards
- Segey Alisov is the design Head at BitRewards
- Ilya Starovoitov is responsible for Business Development at BitRewards
- Slava Zytsar is the Frontend engineer at BitRewards
- Dmitri Semenov is the QA engineer at BitRewards
- Max Litkevich is the Technical & Support engineer at BitRewards
- Nail Gazizyanov is the Chat-bot and machine engineer at BitRewards
- Vasiliy Kurkin is the Fullstack engineer at BitRewards
- Sergey Edinin is the Backend developer at BitRewards
- Evgheniy Ahmetgareev is the Manager Network Security
- Roman Mukhutdinov is also the Frontend engineer at BitRewards
- Ramil Zayneev is also a Full-stack developer at BitRewards
- Alexey Gritsyna is responsible for Business Development and E-commerce at BitRewards
- Greg Mann looks after USA Sales & IR, and is also a Board member at BitRewards
- Rumen Slavchov maintains PR, IR, and Marketing & Stucturing at BitRewards
- Ivan Anichkov is the advisor to the Company
- John McNaughton is also an advisor to the Company
- Sergey Fradkov is also another advisor to the Company
Invest In BitRewards
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude BitRewards is working well their way to make the project successful. The objective is sensible, the plan to raise target funding is well organized, the potential benefit will involve a common man, and therefore, we express our satisfaction on the ICO and suggest people invest in BitRewards open heartedly.