The trend of digital currency has risen up to new heights. Investors across the globe tend to invest in cryptocurrencies to make some quick profits. Experts anticipate that cryptocurrencies are going to be the future of money. Sooner or later, corporations would start doing businesses using cryptocurrencies. The world is about to embrace the shift of current economic system to modern blockchain based ecosystems. Cryptocurrencies don’t only eliminate the need for a middleman but also helps things to happen much faster. Blockchain technology is considered to be a safest method for making transactions. This is the reason why everyone seems to be rushing to trade cryptocurrencies. If you are also looking to invest in cryptocurrencies, then you have reached to a right place.
ICOs – A Lucrative Mode of Investment
There can be many ways you can invest your money in cryptocurrencies. But the most reliable and safest method for asset capitalization is to have your money invested in ICOs. ICOs are recently introduced modes of investment that stand for Initial Coin Offering. Corporations use ICOs to sell their digitalized tokens to general public and raise funds to meet certain objectives. Most of the ICOs are based on digital currency commonly known as Ethereum. In this piece, we talk about an upcoming ICO “CoinFI”. We try to be as brief as we can.
Before we move ahead, we would like to have your attention. It is crucial to decide what ICO you should invest in so you may not regret your decision later. Just have a quick look at below mentioned points, if you keep the given below guidelines in mind, it is less likely that you end up investing in a bad ICO;
- Always explore different cryptocurrency forums to gather information about the ICO you are going to invest in.
- Visit the official website of the ICO and read its whitepaper to figure out how reasonable the ICO does sound
- Review profiles of the ICO’s team members to know if the team members have done several successful projects in the past. You can do so by simply searching their details over the internet.
- Assess the durability of the ICO by looking at figures such as their funding targets, soft capping, hard capping, and funds raised to date.
Now, let’s move forward and have a look at one of upcoming ICOs, known as CoinFI ICO.
CoinFi is the world’s first crypto-oriented market intelligence platform that aims to provide its users Wall Street level intelligence with the help of curated research, trading algorithms, trading signals, market analysis and news updates. The platform is based on ERC20 token and supports ethereum as its only currency for making payments. There are two primary utility functions associated with the CoinFi tokens, those include unlocking the access to CoinFi’s intelligence platform and rewarding contributors for their efforts in providing analysis, trading signals, news, and tips etc.
What is CoinFi ICO
The CoinFi token holders will be able to access the ICO’s cutting-edge financial intelligence via two main channels including trading technology and financial media. The CoinFi platform’s media side provides cryptocurrency traders real-time price charts and relevant hidden threads that can make difference when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. On the other hand, the technical aspect of the platform enables users to have latest crypto trading tools available for trading cryptocurrencies effectively.
Earn CoinFi Tokens
Investors who wish to buy CoinFi tokens can participate in the pre-sale phase of the ICO that is going to take place this month i-e January 15th, 2018. The ICO also plans to offer a bonus to its contributors, participating in the pre-sale phase of the ICO. Alternatively, investors can wait until the ICO is launched to subscribe the CoinFi’ tokens.
CoinFi is an ERC20 token platform based on ethereum. Since ethereum is a cryptocurrency and it needs to be stored in electronic wallets, therefore, people buying CoinFi’ tokens need to open an e-wallet account first. Many companies are offering free e-wallet accounts these days. All you need is to double check that the company you’re going to open your e-wallet account is legitimate.
The ICO is expected to be launched on January 15th, 2018. It will last for about 40 days. The ICO will end on February 22nd, 2018. The ICO will be offering 50% of the total supply of tokens. The starting price of the ICO token is expected to be $0.10. The funding target of the ICO is defined as $3 Million. It has defined a hard capping of $10 Million. The supported currency of the ICO is Ethereum.
Token Reserve Split (50%):
The token reserve split of the ICO will follow the below-mentioned proportion.
- 30% token reserve will be allocated to company’s shareholders
- 20% token reserves will be retained by the ICO for founding team members and those who participated in the ICO during its early stages
The ICO also plans to offer bonuses to those subscribing CoinFi’ tokens during pre-sale and main sale phases. The bonus offer will follow the below-mentioned sequence.
- 20% bonus will be offered to those contributors who buy ICO tokens between January 15th and January 21st.
- 15% bonus will be made available for participants purchasing tokens during the second week of the pre-sale i-e January 22nd – 28th.
- 10% bonus will be entitled to buyers investing their money in the ICO during the third week of the pre-sale phase i-e January 29th – February 4th.
Crowd Sale Phase
- 5% bonus will be offered to buyers buying the ICO tokens in the first hour of its launch.
The ICO has a team of seven core members;
- Timothy Tam is the Co-Founder of the ICO
- Han Chang is also the Co-Founder of the ICO
- Nate Tsang is yet another Co-Founder of the CoinFi – ICO
- Glen Thomson is operations manager in CoinFi
- Dominic Wells is manager public relations at CoinFi
- David Danzeiser is the marketing manager at CoinFi
- Nav Aulakh serves as a community manager at CoinFi
CoinFi is going to be the world’s first platform to help cryptocurrency traders by offering all relevant information including technical analysis, cutting-edge trading tools, market news, and innovative trading algorithms to make them trade cryptocurrencies better than ever.