ConcertVR is a decentralized blockchain based marketplace for entertainment and music content produced by Good stuff-Media based in Germany
|Description||ConcertVR is a decentralized blockchain based marketplace for entertainment and music content produced by Good stuff-Media based in Germany|
|White Paper URL||https://www.concertvr.io/wp-content/uploads/dlm_uploads/2018/01/CVRWP-ENGL-1.4.compressed.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018/04/15 06:00|
|ICO Closing||2018/05/15 05:00|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Funding Cap||60,000 ETH|
|Coins Offered||55% of the total token supply|
What Is ConcertVR?
ConcertVR is a decentralized blockchain based marketplace for entertainment and music content produced by Good stuff-Media based in Germany. The platform intends to bring revolution in the music and entertainment industry using blockchain technology. Users are able to access on-demand high-quality music and entertainment content based on Virtual Reality. The platform strives hard to develop a mechanism through which fun and entertainment lovers are facilitated in the comfort of their home making them experience high-quality videos and songs through the platform’s VR unique concept.
ConcertVR is a blockchain based decentralized platform that aims to bring revolution in fun and entertainment industry. It is estimated that revenue generated through concerts is around 1.1 Million USD only in Germany, still, there are many who couldn’t buy tickets to attend live concerts. High-cost tickets was another issue to be dealt with. The platform brings the solution by providing VR concept for audience wishing to attend live concerts. Now people can enjoy real-time live concerts, music, and entertainment from the comfort of their home. The platform also helps entertainers to grow their business by selling unlimited tickets thereby generate more revenue than expected.
How Does ConcertVR Work?
ConcertVR is the world’s first marketplace that aims to bring real-time entertainment to users in the comfort of their home. Users who wish to attend live concerts using the platform need to get registered with it. Online website of the platform can be accessed for the same. People can also download the supported version of the platform app on their windows or iOS-based mobile phones and tablets from Google Play Store and App Store respectively. This application can then be used to buy tickets online. The best part is that the platform accepts almost all known payment methods and as well as digital currencies.
Earn ConcertVR Tokens
The ICO plans to offer its tokens following two phases of sales including pre and crowd sale. People who wish to earn ConcertVR tokens need to get themselves registered on the official website of the platform and become a whitelist member. Registered users of the platform will have the privileged to earn ConcertVR tokens as compared to non-registered users. People can also earn ConcertVR tokens from supported exchanges all around the world in exchange for other cryptocurrencies.
Buy ConcertVR Tokens With E-Wallets
The platform is powered by ERC20 tokens. The platform accepts ethereum as well as all other major cryptocurrencies as payment methods. Investors who wish to buy ConcertVR tokens need to send ethereum to the platform using their e-wallets. Those who do not have an e-wallet may not be able to buy ConcertVR tokens since all cryptocurrencies are stored in e-wallets. Therefore everyone who plans to buy ConcertVR tokens or any other cryptocurrency need to open an e-wallet account before they make any purchase.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO plans to hold its tokens sale on April 15th, 3018. It is expected that the ICO will last for about a month. It will end on May 15th, 2018. The hard capping of the ICO is defined as 60,000 ETH. However, we couldn’t find any information concerning the minimum fundraising figure of the ICO. The starting price of the ICO tokens is also not available as yet.
The ICO plans to distribute its token under the following proportion;
- 55% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the ICO token sale
- 10% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Company Fund
- 18% tokens are planned to be distributed to the development of the platform and growth of the Company
- 12% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Advisors to the Company
- 05% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Platform’s Reserve funds.
The company plans to allocate its funds generated through the ICO under the following proportion
- 10% funds are planned to be spent on the Headquarter office space located in Berlin by the ICO
- 35% funds are planned to be allocated for the development of the platform
- 20% funds are planned to be allocated for the team expansion of the ICO
- 25% funds are planned to be allocated to the Marketing sales department
- 10% funds are planned to be allocated for the legal affairs department by the ICO
The ICO also plans to offer bonuses to its early contributors. People may receive up to 15% bonus offer by participating the ICO during the early days of its launch.
The ICO has following team members;
- Sebastian Deyle is the Founder and CEO of the Company
- Andreas Knuffmann is the Co-Founder and CCO of the Company
- Frank Zahn is the Head of Development and CDO of the Company
- Dennis Weidner is the Advertisement and Community Manager of the Company
- Stefan Schulz is the Executive Advisor for Board at ConcertVR
- Giovanni Cicivelli is the Financial Advisor at ConcertVR
- Jan Mewes is the Artist Acquisition at ConcertVR
- WINHELLER law firm is the Legal / Tax at ConcertVR
- Raimund Saier is the Financial Advisor at ConcertVR
- Julia Hennings is the HR Board Advisor at ConcertVR
- Maik Fahldieck is the Crypto Advisor at ConcertVR
- Jonas Lempa is also a Crypto-Advisor at ConcertVR
- Robert Clemens is the Development MVP at ConcertVR
- Thilo Richter is the Crypto Advisor at ConcertVR
- Jan Bollmeyer is also another Crypto-Advisor at ConcertVR
Invest in ConcertVR
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that the platform’s objective is unique but appealing. It intends to bring revolution in the world of entertainment by making the concept of Virtual Reality real-time content to actually work. We believe people are going to love the concept. If you plan to invest in ConcertVR, we would like to let say, “Go ahead”.