|Description||CrowdCoinage is a decentralized OS platform based on Ethereum blockchain.|
|White Paper URL||https://cdn.crowdcoinage.com/static/CrowdCoinage-Whitepaper-2017-12-04.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018/01/15 05:00|
|ICO Closing||2018/03/13 05:00|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Coin Price||ETH 0.001|
|Funding Target||50,000 ETH|
|Funding Cap||150,000 ETH|
|Coins Offered||80% of 478.57 M|
Investing in ICOs can be a great idea to make profits, but it can be fatal if you are inexperienced. There are a number of things that you must look at before you make any decision to invest in any ICO. Today we debrief an ICO that we think is going to create a difference in the digital currency market. We are talking about CrowdCoinage.
How to Spot a Good ICO?
Before we move ahead and mention other details, we would like you to go through some important guidelines that you must keep in mind while picking an ICO to make investment;
- Visit Multiple Cryptocurrency Forums: Look over the internet for various forums talking about cryptocurrencies. You can get to know what cryptocurrency has been marked favorite by other traders. You may find people appraising some cryptocurrencies and ICOs that you doubt. Try to look for the core reason why they suggest investing in such ICOs? Have they made an investment in the ICO and are successful?
- Check Their Official Website: You can also visit the official website of the ICO you are looking to invest in. It must sound organized. Goods ICOs try to be more explanatory then you may expect them to be. You can also read its whitepaper as well. If you feel satisfied after going through its website, you should give it a try. But if you find something ambiguous just don’t’ invest in the ICO unless you find an answer to your doubts.
- Information About Team Members: You may find some ICOs that do not provide any information about their team members such as their founding members, co-founders, and other specialists. It is very likely that these ICOs are looking for a scam. Think for a while, why an ICO would refrain from letting you know about their core members? Are they trying to conceal something? You must not invest in such ICOs. On the other hand, reputable ICOs tend to provide information about their team members as much as they can.
The list doesn’t end here. But keeping the above-mentioned points in mind you may be able to decide if the ICO you’ve selected to invest in is the right choice or not. Now let us take you to our today’s review in which we have selected CrowdCoiange ICO.
CrowdCoinage is a decentralized OS platform based on Ethereum blockchain. It allows groups and individuals to launch their fundraising campaigns using CrowdCoinage OS. After getting approval from relevant regulatory authorities, campaigners can offer public, tradable equity tokens or pay dividend against investment made by the contributors. The ICO plans to add a variety of financial services, based on blockchain and cryptocurrencies, to its platform including insurance, P2P loans, saving deposits, debit cards for daily use, a wallet and exchange. Further, the ICO plans to handle KYC with deeply integrated Estonian based residency program.
CrowdCoinage intends to provide a platform where individuals, sole proprietors, as well as corporations can put up their ideas and business plans to seek financial assistance from investors. Unlike other fundraising campaigns, investors at CrowdCoinage are not bound to hold their investment till maturity to enjoy its benefit. It entirely depends on the investors’ will, whether they like to hold the investment until the maturity date arrives or sell it at CrowdCoinage exchange to realize their investment and associated benefits. Also, the investments made in the CrowdCoinage ICO are freely tradable.
Earn CrowdCoinage Tokens
People wishing to earn CrowdCoinage tokens can participate in the pre-sale phase of the ICO which is currently underway. The expected date of the ICO launch is January 15th, 2018. That means people can take maximum advantage by contributing to the ICO and claiming bonuses of up to 30%. Alternatively, investors can wait and earn Crowdcoinage tokens on January 15th, 2018.
Buy CrowdCoinage Tokens with E-Wallets
The ICO is based on ethereum. Ethereum is a cryptocurrency and it needs to be recorded in e-wallets. There are many companies offering e-wallet accounts. You only need to find a reliable source to open your e-wallet account. So, people who wish to buy CrowdCoinage tokens need to have an e-wallet before they make any purchase.
The ICO Distribution
The CrowdCoinage OS is expected to take place on January 15th, 2018. The ICO will last for about a month and 28 days. It will end on March 13th, 2018. There will be 80% of total token supply available for the public to subscribe. The starting price of the ICO is 0.001 ETH. The ICO plans to raise minimum 50,000 ETH. The hard capping of the ICO has been defined as 150,000 ETH.
Token Reserve Split (20%):
The ICO plans to hold token reserve split in the following proportion;
- 10% reserve tokens are booked for team members
- 5% reserve tokens are kept for advisors
- 5% reserve tokens are separated rewards and bounty programs.
The ICO also plans to hold a bonus reward for its contributors in the following proportion under 2 phases;
- 30% bonus will be offered to buyers who buy ICO tokens before the ICO launch.
- 25% of the bonus will be offered to investors putting their money in the ICO on the 1st day of its launch
- 15% bonus will be offered to buyers investing their money in the ICO between the 2nd and 7th day of the ICO launch
- 10% bonus will be available for those buying ICO tokens in the second week of its launch
- 5% bonus will be offered to purchasers who buy tokens in the third week after the ICO is launched
- 2% bonus will be entitled to those purchasing tokens in the fourth week of the ICO launch
The ICO has following team members.
- Peep Paum is the Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer of the ICO
- Tauno Poks is the Co-Founder and CTO of CrowdCoinage
- Sven Kauber is the Co-Founder & senior blockchain developer of the ICO
- Silver Liiv is the Co-Founder & frontend developer at CrowdCoinage
The ICO is going to revolutionize the contemporary system of fundraising by employing decentralized blockchain technology that will equally benefit campaigners and investors. Entities will be able to raise funds for their campaigns more expeditiously whereas investors’ investment will not get blocked for a certain period of time. They will have the opportunity to trade or exchange their tokens in the ICO’s specified exchanges.Visit Broker