What Is DADI
DADI is a decentralized global cloud computing platform that intends to provide innovative web services, making its clients able to scale and grow their products more effectively. The services offered by DADI are based on a micro-services architecture that helps in building a wide range of digital products using intelligent applications. Most of the digital products are supposed to have web services. Therefore, businesses using web services can easily adapt to DADI’s technology to have better performance. The DADI plans to provide cloud services to the masses at a cost 90% less than the traditional cloud services.
Since DADI is a decentralized cloud computing platform having no central authority to supervise, therefore, the platform uses fog computing managed by a decentralized autonomous organization – DAO. This helps in removing the extra fee that could have been needed to pay to other private cloud computing platforms including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web services. This is how the platform helps in empowering people by breaking down the monopoly created by several big names as mentioned above.
How Does DADI Work?
DADI operates following a different strategy as compared to most of other cloud computing services, having no points of failure or data centers. It is based on blockchain technology having thousands of decentralized nodes of the network that helps DADI to have increased speed with better performance at a comparatively low cost. It has a ready-to-roll framework of services with its main focus on data, making targeted experience achievable. It’s is known to be an open source network that is end-to-end encrypted and empowers various online products. The platform allows its users to develop versatile content-oriented products.
Earn DADI Tokens
To earn DADI tokens investors need to participate in the launch of the ICO, which has just taken place on January 29th, 2018. Investors could have also earn DADI tokens by getting themselves registered in the pre-sale phase of the ICO. However, the pre-sale of the ICO has been closed now. As the information available on the official website of the ICO, DADI plans to generate around 10% of the total token sale in its pre-sale phase.
Buy DADI Tokens With E-Wallets
DADI is an ERC20 token based platform. ERC20 is also known as ethereum. Ethereum is a cryptocurrency and therefore, it needs to be stored in e-wallets. Investors who wish to buy DADI tokens need to open an e-wallet account before they buy DADI tokens.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO planned to hold its launching ceremony on January 29th, 2018. The ICO will last for about 30 days or until the target fundraising is completed, in other words, which ever may come first. There is a total of 50% tokens available for the public to subscribe. The ICO plans to observe a capping of 29 Million USD. The starting price of the ICO is 0.50 USD.
Token Allocation (100%)
The token allocation of the ICO is expected to follow the proportion given below.
- 10% tokens of the ICO are planned to be allocated to partners
- 60% of the ICO tokens are planned to be allocated to investors
- 20% of the tokens of the ICO are planned to be allocated to the founding members of the ICO
- 5% of the tokens are expected to be allocated to the ecosystem fund
- 5% of the tokens of the ICO are expected to be kept aside for meeting operational expenses of the ICO
- 5% tokens of the ICO are expected to be allocated for offering referral programs.
Like all other reputed ICOs, DADI also plans to offer 20% bonus to its early investors. It means that people who will buy DADI tokens in early days of its launch will receive 20% extra tokens as compared to those buy DADI tokens in later days. However, a weekly breakdown of the bonus reward has not been shared by the ICO.
The ICO has following team members.
- Joseph is the Founder & CEO of DADI
- Chris Mair is the founder of DADI
- Will Lebens is the team leader and head support teams at DADI
- Paul Kingsley is responsible for financial management at DADI.
- James Lambie is a software/data architect at DADI
- Francesco Iannuzzelli is a Technical Director at DADI
- Jo Biddulph is the Director Implementation at DADI
- Paul Regan is the Product Director at DADI
- David Longworth is the Director Design at DADI
- Viktor Fero is the Principal Engineer at DADI
- Arthur Mingard is the Principal Engineer at DADI
- Eduardo Bouças is the Senior Engineer at DADI
- Adam K Dean is the part of leading development at DADI
- Jean-Luc Thiebaut is the Senior Engineer at DADI
- Robert Stanford is also a Senior Engineer at DADI
- Peishan Chen is a Senior Project Manager at DADI
- Robert Belgrave is an advisor to DADI
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that DADI is one of the best ICOs we have reviewed so far. Their concept is unique yet workable. They have potential scalability level and well-designed blockchain based infrastructure to take cloud computing experience to new heights of excitement. The ICO tends to be quite transparent since even a minor detail about the ICO is disclosed on the official website of the ICO. Teams members details are given in full with a brief history of their past business affairs. We expect the ICO is going to be a successful venture for sure. We suggest people should invest in ICO with full confidence. We believe people will find us suggesting them the best ICO ever.