EByte is a decentralized blockchain based e-sports community promotion system that intends to develop a clear market structure so that all connected parties including players, developers, and service providers are facilitated via secured, user-friendly and transparent contracts.
|Description||EByte is a decentralized blockchain based e-sports community promotion system that intends to develop a clear market structure so that all connected parties including players, developers, and service providers are facilitated via secured, user-friendly and transparent contracts.|
|White Paper URL||https://www.ebyte.sale/files/Whitepaper-eByte.pdf|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Funding Cap||2204 ETH|
|Coins Offered||26.6% of the total token supply|
What Is EByte?
EByte is a decentralized blockchain based e-sports community promotion system that intends to develop a clear market structure so that all connected parties including players, developers, and service providers are facilitated via secured, user-friendly and transparent contracts. Currently, the e-sports market has no definite mechanism to participate in the e-sport gaming industry. The platform aims to bring revolution to the industry by setting new features thereby incorporating effective measures for sponsors, team players, and leagues so everyone’s right is protected and a clear compensation structure is defined enabling a profound market economy to take place. Despite spending a lot of time and energy in competitive games, players’ financial security is next to nothing in the prevailing conditions of the e-sports industry. The platform ensures to safeguard the financial aspects by incorporating blockchain technology.
EByte is a blockchain based decentralized modern compensation system for the e-sport community. The platform incorporates consortium blockchain which has been developed in collaboration with Draglet, so the world’s first global monetary system can be established for the e-sports community. The platform also features a trustworthy payment system so that all concerned parties such as team, players, and leagues are compensated for their achievements transparently. The platform brings EByte crypto coin which can be used to support favorite players and teams with donations. The platform’s eByte portal enables sponsors and investors to access a complete overview of the e-sports market thereby making it very easy for them to participate and contribute to the growth of e-sports.
How Does EByte Work?
As mentioned above the platform is based on blockchain technology and incorporate smart contracts execution to compensate all concerned parties transparently, we now would like to let you know how it works. The basic purpose of the platform is to develop a global compensation system so that the interest of involved entities such as teams, players and leagues are compensated adequately and transparently for their achievements and commitments. It is to be noted that the platform intends to maintain the digital sport decentralized character. The platform strives hard to create a marketplace by mixing up various portals and platform including smart contract systems enabling service providers to exchange ebyte services as well as portals to enable enthusiastic and passionate developers to seek assistance from the community of e-sports so that the project can be made to run on the blockchain.
Earn EByte Tokens
To earn EByte tokens people need to participate in the pre-sale phase or public sale of the ICO. The ICO plans to start its pre-sale tomorrow i-e June 01, 2018. Those who wish to earn EByte tokens can get themselves whitelisted. It is to be noted that only those people will be able to participate or contribute to the public sale of the ICO who have already registered. The ICO also requires investors who wish to earn EByte tokens to pass KYC element.
Buy EByte Tokens Using E-Wallets
The platform is based on ERC20 tokens. Its supported currency is ethereum. Those who wish to buy EByte tokens need to send ethereum to the platform. People can use their e-wallets to send ethereum to the platform. Remember, your e-wallet must not be associated with any exchange otherwise you may lose any Ebyte tokens. The platform is likely to get registered with various exchanges all around the world. People can also buy EByte tokens from all such exchanges in exchange for other digital currencies.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO plans to launch its tokens sale in the third quarter of 2018. The exact date concerning the launch of its token is not yet been disclosed. There will be a total token supply of 4,700,000 EBYTE tokens. The ICO plans to hold a soft capping of 2204 ETH. The starting price of the ICO tokens is not known yet.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under the following proportion;
- 6% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the pre-sale and crowd sale of the ICO
- 5% tokens are planned to be distributed to the advisors to the Company
- 6% tokens are planned to be distributed to the community support of the Company
- 2% tokens are planned to be distributed to run the community campaign
- 2% tokens are planned to be distributed to the team members of the ICO
- 17% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Reserve funds of the ICO
- 3% tokens are planned to be distributed to the marketing department of the ICO
- 7% tokens are planned to be distributed to the platform pool of the ICO
- 9% tokens are planned to be distributed to the early investors of the ICO
The company allocate its funds under the following proportion;
- 40% funds are planned to be allocated to the Research and Development department of the ICO
- 30% funds are planned to be allocated to the marketing and PR department of the ICO
- 15% funds are planned to be allocated to the business development by the ICO
- 10% funds are planned to be allocated to the Partners of the company
- 05% funds are planned to be allocated to legal department of the ICO
The ICO also plans to offer bonuses to its early contributors. Those participating the early days of pre-sale phase of the ICO can secure a bonus of up to 30%. People contributing to the ICO during early days of the launch of the ICO can avail a bonus of up to 30%.
The ICO has following team members;
- Tewes is the CEO / Founder of the Company
- Braum is the CEO / Founder of the Company
- Lindlar is the CIO / Co-Founder of the Company
- Rau is the CTO / Web-Development of the Company
- Hörseljau is the CDO / Web-Development Manager of the Company
- Zug is the CMO / Marketing at EByte
- Sarazar is the Gaming Advisor at EByte
- Gelhaar is the Gaming Advisor at EByte
- Aaltonen is the Marketing Strategy at EByte
- Sethi is the Media Consultant at EByte
- Dr. med. M. Lindlar is the Medical Advisory at EByte
- Frett is the strategic Planning at EByte
- Roth is the UI- / UX-Design at EByte
- Wyssis theBusiness Development at EByte
- Leonhardt is the Community Manager at EByte
- Otte-Krone is the Software Development at EByte
Invest In EByte
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that EByte is one of the best options to invest in. The ICO has a workable objective is seems committed to bringing excellence in the world of e-sports. We believe people should definitely try investing in EByte.