Eligma is a decentralized blockchain based commerce-oriented platform that plans to bring innovation in the world of e-commerce.
|Description||Eligma is a decentralized blockchain based commerce-oriented platform that plans to bring innovation in the world of e-commerce.|
|White Paper URL||https://www.eligma.io/pdf/eligma-white-paper_v1.7.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018/04/04 05:00|
|ICO Closing||2018/05/04 14:41|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Coin Price||0.1 USD|
|Funding Target||3,000,000 USD|
|Funding Cap||24,000,000 USD|
|Coins Offered||60% of the total token supply|
Eligma is a decentralized blockchain based commerce-oriented platform that plans to bring innovation in the world of e-commerce. The platform intends to reshape the way people purchase, discover, sell and track items online. The platform offers its users a unified marketplace to purchase households and shop around hundreds of thousands of online store all across the globe. Eligma also plans to transform or convert every household into the corporate sector by introducing a decentralized loyalty program on a global level.
Eligma is a blockchain based decentralized platform that incorporates AI features to offer innovations in the world of e-business. At Eligma, people can shop around thousands of online retail stores without facing any jurisdictional limitations. The platform enables users to save time by letting them find the right service or product from a large variety of online stores. It also helps users to keep a track of their purchases so to have a maximum benefit of them. The platform also eliminates the need to visit every online store and get registered to shop, instead, you can shop from a large number of the available online stores through a single eligma’s platform. The platform also offers a reward and loyalty programs to its users and keeps customer’s confidential information secured through SSL web protocols encryption.
How Does Eligma Work?
Eligma’s objective is to bring innovation in the world of e-commerce. Its primary focus is the optimization of online shopping experience for its consumers by helping them save time. The platform strives hard to offer secure, transparent and fast C2C trades. The platform offers loyalty programs to its users and help in bringing the digital currency into the mainstream. The platform connects all online commerce stores into a unified marketplace by incorporating blockchain technology to help users navigate all across the world to find the best deal for their desired product or service. Users need to download an app available on Google Play Store and App store for their Android and iOS-based mobile phones and tablets in order to use the platform. People can also signup with the platform by accessing its official website online.
Earn Eligma Tokens
To earn Eligma tokens people need to contribute to the crowd sale of the ICO. The ICO is currently accepting registrations, therefore those who wish to earn Eligma tokens can get themselves registered so they may become eligible to earn Eligma tokens by contributing to the public token sale of the ICO. Investors can also earn Eligma tokens by getting them exchanged for other cryptocurrencies from supported exchanges all across the globe.
Buy Eligma Tokens Using E-Wallets
To buy eligma tokens you need to have an e-wallet first. Since the platform is powered by ERC20 tokens and supports ethereum as its base currency, therefore, both of them need to be stored in e-wallets. Investors who wish to buy Eligma tokens need to send ethereum to the platform to receive eligma tokens. If you wish to buy Eligma tokens or any other digital currency, you need to open an e-wallet first.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO will be holding its public token sale on April 4, 2018. The ICO is expected to last for about a month. However, it may end a bit earlier provided that the minimum funding target is achieved. The ICO will expectedly end on May 4, 2018. There will be a total token supply of 300,000,000 ELI tokens. The soft capping of the ICO is defined as 3,000,000 USD whereas the ICO plans to observe a hard capping of 24,000,000 USD. The starting price of the token is expected to be 1 ELI = 0.1 USD. The ICO has defined a minimum contribution as 0.1 ETH
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under the following proportion;
- 60% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the pre-sale and public sale of the ICO
- 19% tokens are planned to be distributed to the team members of the ICO
- 05% tokens are planned to be distributed to the advisors to the Company
- 04% tokens are planned to be distributed to the future partners of the ICO
- 12% tokens are planned to be distributed to the community and users growth
The ICO plans to distribute its funds under the following proportion;
- 5% funds are planned to be allocated to the meet daily operational expenses of the platform
- 5% funds are planned to be allocated to the marketing department of the ICO
- 10% funds are planned to be allocated to the non-technical department of the ICO
- 10% funds are planned to be allocated for the growth of the ICO
- 70% funds are planned to be allocated for the development of the ICO
The ICO also plans to offer bonus to its early contributors as per following plan;
- 8 % of additional tokens are planned to be offered for the contributors of the first 20 Million ELI tokens
- 6 % of additional tokens are planned to be offered for the contributors of the second 20 Million ELI tokens
- 4 % of additional tokens are planned to be offered for the contributors of the third 20 Million ELI tokens
- 2 % of additional tokens are planned to be offered for the contributors of the fourth 20 Million ELI tokens
- 0 % for remaining tokens
The ICO has following team members;
- DEJAN ROLJIC is the Founder and CEO of the Company
- MATEJ GREGORCIC is the Co-Founder of the Company
- JOZE MERMAL is also the Co-Founder of the Company
- ALEXANDER DANILOV is the Chief Technology Officer at Eligma
- BOSTJAN MRAK is the Lead Machine Learning Engineer at Eligma
- ZIGA TONI is the Chief Operating Officer at Eligma
- TIMOTEJ POLACH is the Chief Security Officer at Eligma
- LUKA PLANINC is the General Counselor at Eligma
- TOMISLAV MUCIC is the Senior Blockchain Consultant at Eligma
- ANDREJ PLANKAR is the Blockchain Business Consultant at Eligma
- ROK BABIC is the Senior Blockchain Developer at Eligma
Invest In Eligma
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that Eligma is one of the best ICO we have ever reviewed, the concept of the ICO is understandable as well as workable. The platform intends to revolutionize the e-commerce world by integrating blockchain technology. We suggest people should take a chance and invest in Eligma with full confidence. We believe people won’t regret their decision.