|Description||Envion is a decentralized blockchain based platform that intends to provide a solution for the energy-starved disruptive market.|
|White Paper URL||https://www.envion.org/en/download/envion_whitepaper.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2017/12/15 05:00|
|ICO Closing||2018/01/14 05:00|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
Today we have reviewed one of the popular ICOs known as “Envion”. We tried to remain objective and transparent as much as we could. Please continue reading the review below and share your comments with us. We hope you would like our effort.
What is Envion?
Envion is a decentralized blockchain based platform that intends to provide a solution for the energy-starved disruptive market. The platform brings a global fleet of advanced and flexible units based on mobile mining vehicles that operate on cost-efficient sources of electricity. All envion operating activities are managed and supervised by its very own proprietary software. Envion is not only exceptional in providing advanced technology with competitive advantages but also empowers the robust, advanced and flexible infrastructure that blockchain technology needed ever.
Envion is a blockchain based decentralized platform that focuses to provide solutions to the problems that industry of renewable energy faces today. Due to the immense decrease in the prices of solar panels, photovoltaic plants seem to be spreading everywhere. This can result in unprecedented overcapacity to generate energy even on sunny days. This overcapacity of energy is useless. Envion introduces mobile energy sinks that help to control the wastage of unused energy but also acts as an ROI source for small investors.
How Does Envion Work?
Envion works uniquely. The physical requirement of blockchain driven applications is satisfied with the help of mobile miners who are globally distributed and providing sources such as hardware to perform calculations of energy algorithms for safe and sound blockchain transactions. The accessibility to low-cost and scalable electricity give rise to mining that could start from $2 to $20 Billion within a course of five years. As per envions, they have created a network that is smartly controlled to perform real-time optimization and monitor units of local mining.
Earn Envion Tokens
To earn envion tokens, investors needed to participate either in the pre-sale phase of the ICO or in the launch of the ICO where it made a crowd-sale. However, the ICO is closed now, and those investors who are interested to earn envion tokens can exchange them against different cryptocurrencies on major exchanges.
Buy Envion Tokens With Electronic Wallets
To buy envion tokens people need to have an e-wallet account because the platform is based on blockchain technology and supports ethereum as its base currency. Since ethereum is a cryptocurrency and it needs to be stored in e-wallet, therefore it is necessary for potential investors who wish to buy envion tokens to open an e-wallet first before they actually buy envion tokens.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO launched its crowd-sale in December 2017. The crowd-sale began on December 15, 2017, and remained open for almost a month. It ended on January 14th, 2018. As per the information available on the official website of the ICO, Envion has successfully managed to raise more than 100,000,000 USD. The ICO also claim that it has been ranked as no.6 amongst hundreds of the ICOs. The starting price of the ICO was $0.70. A total of 150,000,000 tokens were issued during the ICO.
The token allocation of the ICO was planned to follow given below proportion.
- 83% of the tokens were planned to be distributed amongst token holders
- 10% of the tokens were planned to be distributed to founding members of the ICO
- 5% tokens were planned to be kept aside as an envion reserve
- 2% of the tokens were planned to be used to offer reward and bounty programs
Usage Of Funds (100%)
Funds of the ICO were planned to be spent in following proportion.
- 91% of funds generated through ICO were planned to be invested in mobile mining units – MMUs
- 9% of the funds generated from the pre-sale and crowd-sale of the ICO were planned to be spent on administration as well as research and development – R&D.
Although almost every second ICO announces bonus offers for its early investors, however, we couldn’t find any such offer on the platform of Envion. We believe, the ICO would definitely have issued some bonus tokens to its early participant’s but it is just that we couldn’t find the information. We are looking into it and will update here as soon as we are able to find such information.
The ICO has following team members
- Matthias Woestmann is the CEO of Envion
- Felix Krusenbaum is the Finance Head at Envion
- Jonathan Koch is the Head of Technology at Envion
- Jasper Hellmann takes care of Marketing at Envion
- Seif Mousaied Shieshakly is the industry expert at Envion
- Laurent Martin is the community supervisor at Envion
- Kay Bucksch is the software expert at Envion
- Nikita Fuchs is the blockchain expert at Envion
- Jan-Ole Malchow is the IT-security Manager at Envion
- Thorsten Grenz is the advisor to the company
- Friedbert Pflüger is also an advisor to the company
- Prof Philipp Sandner is yet another advisor to the company
- Emin Mahrt is also another advisor to the company
- Moritz Strube is one more advisor to the company
Invest in Envion
We have carefully reviewed the ICO, we are now in a position where we can express our opinion about Environ more reliably. We hereby, express that Envion is one of the best ICOs you can ever invest in. It focuses on low-cost power generation using smartly controlled blockchain based networks to provide the solution for distributed energy markets. It supports both ethereum and bitcoin as supported currency for making payments. It is the world’s most profitable cryptocurrency infrastructure that is based on mobile containers which are situated near energy power plants. We suggest people must invest in envion. We believe it to be the most worthwhile investment opportunity.Visit Broker