|Description||Faceter is the world’s first decentralized blockchain based consumer-focused surveillance system. It’s a computer technology-oriented product empowered by miner’s network that can easily affordable by every class of market consumers as well as businesses.|
|White Paper URL||https://tokensale.faceter.io/Faceter_Whitepaper_en.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018/02/15 05:00|
|ICO Closing||2018/03/30 19:22|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Coin Price||0.0872 ETH|
|Funding Target||500 FACE|
|Funding Cap||240 Million|
|Coins Offered||40.8% of the total token supply|
What is Faceter?
Faceter is the world’s first decentralized, blockchain based, consumer-focused surveillance system. It’s a computer technology-oriented product empowered by miner’s network that is easily affordable by every class of market consumers as well as businesses. Miners who contribute their resources to the platform can have more benefits as compared to Ether mining on the similar GPU – Graphical Processing Units. It intends to offer smart video surveillance with the help intelligent cameras incorporating face detection mechanism followed by real-time visual analysis. The platform is committed to safeguarding the privacy concerns as well as convolutional neural based networks.
Faceter is a blockchain based decentralized video surveillance technology network. It provides sound security system using smart cameras that use advanced technological features for face recognition and object detection. The platform also helps to undergo a detailed video analysis in real time. The platform intends to develop an “event security model” that is not only super-sensitive to an event but also triggers an alarm after detecting threatening circumstances so concerns can react instantly. Video surveillance and stream analysis require enough computing power, therefore, the platform is striving hard to bring in the concept of fog computing at a much affordable price.
How Does Faceter Work?
Faceter processes the images taken by the cameras to trusted nodes that produce data obfuscation, then multi-layered convolutional neural network features are used keeping the privacy concerns satisfied since the data acquired cannot be converted to the original format, therefore the video remains confidential. The confidential data is then transferred to decentralized networks by miners randomly. In return, miners receive compensation in cryptocurrencies.
Earn Faceter Tokens
The ICO has just started its public token sale. People who wish to earn Faceter token can participate in the ICO to earn Faceter tokens. The pre-sale phase of the ICO lasted for around 10 days (i-e February 5th, 2018 – February 15th, 2018). People who couldn’t participate in the pre-sale phase of the ICO have now the chance to earn Faceter tokens since the crowd sale of the ICO is in progress. The ICO is also offering some bonus to its early investors until the target figure of the token sale reaches which is 248 Million tokens.
Buy Faceter Tokens With E-Wallets
The platform is based on ERC20 tokens. These tokens are also known as ethereum. Ethereum is a cryptocurrency and it needs to be stored in electronic wallets, therefore, investors who wish to buy Faceter tokens need to open an e-wallet account first before they even think to buy Faceter tokens. Many companies around the world have started offering free e-wallets but you need to make sure that the company you open an e-wallet account with is legitimate.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO has just launched the public sale of its tokens. It plans to remain open until March 30th, 2018 or when the target sale is complete, in other words, the ICO will be closed following the event whichever comes first. There will be a total of 40.8% tokens available for the public to subscribe. As per the information available on the official website of the ICO, the tokens will be transferred to wallets of investors one week after the token sale is completed. The platform supports ethereum as its base currency. The funding target of the ICO is set as 248 Million tokens.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under following proportion;
- 8% tokens are planned to be made available for the public to subscribe
- 8% tokens are planned to distribute to operations to ensure sustainability of the platform
- 15% tokens are planned to be distributed to Team member of the ICO
- 5% tokens are planned to be separated to offer reward and bounty programs
- 0% tokens are planned to be distributed to advisors as their remuneration
- 9% tokens are planned to be kept to offer bonuses to early investors of the ICO
Use of Funds (100%)
The ICO plans to distribute the funds generated from the ICO under following proportion;
- 43% funds are planned to be allocated to Research and development department – R&D
- 31% funds are planned to incorporate integration and outreach partnership and affiliation
- 21% funds are planned to allocated to SG&A
- 3% funds are planned to be allocated to legal affairs department of the ICO
- 2% funds are planned to be allocated as reserves to meet other preliminary expenses
The ICO planned to offer bonuses to its early investors following two phases. Investors who participated in the pre-sale phase of the ICO received bonuses of 50%, 40%, 30%, and 20% as per their position which is determined by the whitelist of the ICO. However, investors who will contribute in the ICO during early days of its launch can also receive a bonus of up to 20%. The ICO is in progress, and it’s been a day only since the ICO is launched, therefore this is the best time to buy Faceter tokens and receive the said discount.
The ICO has following team members;
- Robert Pothieris the CEO and Co-founder of the ICO
- Vladimir Tchernitski is also the Co-founder and CTO of the ICO
- Paul Scott is the Business Development Head at Faceter
- Leon Olckers is the Head of Technical Deployments at Faceter
- Jayson Gouws is the Head of Solutions & Distribution department at Faceter
- Graham Perry is also the Sales and Distribution lead at Faceter
- Aleksandr Chernov is the Tech Lead at Faceter
- Anton Ivashkevich is the Design expert at Faceter
- Vitaliy Kuzmenko is the Mobile Development expert at Faceter
- Igor Karavaev is the Investor Relation at Faceter
- Ken Huang is the Senior Academic Advisor to the Company
- Wulf Kaal is the Blockchain Expert and serves as an advisor to the Company
Invest In Faceter
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that the Faceter is going to be a big name in the world of blockchain based surveillance technology network. Its innovative face detection and real-time video analysis technology have driven the security parameters to new heights. The objective to introduce fog computing is also a strong point to be contributing towards the success of the platform. As per the information displayed on the official website of the ICO, it claims that it once raised over 10 Million in 20 seconds only, this is impressive for sure. We believe people should invest in Faceter with full confidence.Visit Broker