|Description||FOXTRADING is a blockchain based decentralized platform that enables its users to access easily to use forex as well as cryptocurrency trading signals exclusively.|
|White Paper URL||https://foxtrading.io/doc/FoxTrading-Whitepaper_EN.pdf|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Funding Cap||$45, 00,000|
|Coins Offered||70% out of total token supply|
What Is FOXTRADING?
FOXTRADING is a blockchain based decentralized platform that enables its users to access easily to use forex as well as cryptocurrency trading signals exclusively. The platform allows you to either trade yourself or copy signals using the auto-trading robot of the platform to make profits. The platform has a team of professional forex traders and forex industry experts who generate most reliable forex trading signals so you can follow them to have best trading results. The platform uses revolutionary algorithm to generate profitable signals thereby reducing the risk of loss and ensuring the safety of clients’ investment.
FOXTRADING is a decentralized trading platform that offers forex and cryptocurrency signals to its users to make them trade successfully. The platform is based on blockchain and smart contracts technology. It also allows its users to use the auto-trading facility to copy signals from the platform’s expert traders for making profits. The platform intends to bring revolution to the world of forex and cryptocurrency trading by introducing smart algorithms that generate most reliable signals for purposeful trading. The risk of loss at FOXTRADING is minimal. Even newbie can trade forex or digital currencies with full confidence at FOXTRADING.
How Does FOXTRADING WORK?
As mentioned before, FOXTRADING is a blockchain based decentralized fiat and cryptocurrency trading platform, we now would like to share how FOXTRADING actually works? The platform was developed after two years of hard work by industry renowned professionals. The platform works on MQL4 and is based on MetaTrader4. Investors investing in the ICO’s of the platform will receive trading signals exclusively along with returns made on trading pool’s profits and the best part is that they won’t have to make further investment. The platform also offers auto-trading services making its user’s copy signals on their accounts for profit making.
Earn FOXTRADING Tokens
To earn FOXTRADING tokens people are required to participate in the crowd sale of the ICO which is expected to take place in June this year. The pre-sale phase of the ICO has already been concluded. Those who wish to earn FOXTRADING tokens now have once chance left to be able to earn FOXTRADING tokens and that is by contributing to the public sale of the ICO. People can get themselves registered with the platform. The platform requires you to provide your e-wallet address. Please note that in order to earn FOXTRADING token you must pass KYC element.
Buy FOXTRADING Token using E-Wallets
As mentioned earlier, people who wish to buy FOXTRADING tokens need to use their e-wallets. However, your e-wallet must not be with any exchange otherwise you will lose any earned FOXTRADING token. People need to send ethereum to the platform to buy FOXTRADING tokens in return. The platform is likely to get registered on many exchanges around the world. Those who may not be able to participate in the crowd sale of the ICO can still buy FOXTRADING tokens from all such exchanges against other digital currencies.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO planned to launch its tokens sale by the end of its pre-sale which was somewhere in March 2018. However, the said date couldn’t be followed. The ICO hasn’t shared its new dates for the launch of its tokens sale. There will be a total supply of 10,000,000 Fox Trading tokens. The soft capping of the ICO is expected to be $500,000. The hard capping of the ICO is defined as $45, 00,000. There will be a minimum contribution of 0.1 ETH. The starting price of the ICO tokens is expected to be $0.34.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under the following proportion;
- 70% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the pre-sale and public sale of the ICO
- 15% tokens are planned to be distributed to the company’s reserve funds
- 10% tokens are planned to be distributed to the advisory team of the ICO
- 05% tokens are planned to be distributed marketing and bounty department of the ICO
The ICO plans to allocate its funds under following proportion;
- 40% funds are planned to be allocated to the Research and Development department of the ICO
- 15% funds are planned to be allocated to the trading pool of the ICO
- 15% funds are planned to be allocated to meet the marketing expenses incurred by the ICO
- 25% funds are planned to be allocated to the operations department of the ICO to meet the routine cost
- 05% funds are planned to be allocated to the legal affairs department of the ICO
The ICO also plans to offer bonuses to its early contributors. People contributing to the ICO until first 500,000 FOXT are sold can receive up to 50% bonus. However, those buy ICO tokens on 16th to 23rd May 2018 can avail a bonus of 4%-40% depending upon the priority level set by the ICO.
The ICO has following team members;
- Sergi Fernande is the CEO and Founder of the ICO
- Jaume Pina is the Forex and Stocks Trading Expert at FOXTRADING
- Marc Garcia is the Developer Manager at FOXTRADING
- Zenos Pavlakou is the Smart Contract Developer at FOXTRADING
- Gerard Sole is the Applications Developer at FOXTRADING
- Mónica Mollà is the Marketing and Communication at FOXTRADING
- Vladimir Nikitin is an advisor to the company
- Daniil Morozov is another advisor to the company
- Rumen Slavchov is also an advisor to the company
- Ian Scarff is yet another advisor to the company
Invest In FOXTRADING
After a detailed review of the company, we hereby conclude the FOXTRADING is an emerging forex and cryptocurrency trading platform that has good plans to capture the market and introduce innovations to the world of trading by the incorporation of blockchain technology. Although the objective of the platform is workable, still we do have some reservations concerning the success of the platform because there are many other big names already exists in the market. FOXTRADING may find it difficult to make its place in the industry. However, this is only our assumption, the reality may or may not be the same. We advise people to invest in FOXTRADING after going through some research work about the company.Visit Broker