Giftcoin is a revolutionary, decentralized, blockchain based payment system that aims to build trust among its donors. It is the world’s foremost cryptocurrency dedicated to make donations and support good causes. Giftcoin is committed to bring transparency and trust in the process of making donations. It is important that making donations should become more than a one-sided experience. You must be aware of the ultimate destination where your charitable money is being spent. Giftcoin gives people confidence that their money has reached exactly where they intended to spend. In this Giftcoin ICO review, we share all details that could be beneficial for investors.
The objective of giftcoin is to introduce a system for donations that remains transparent from donors to charitable projects and has no fee. So, any transaction carried out within the system will have no fee. However, for the long-term viability of giftcoin business model and to ensure its sustainability after the planned offering of tokens, a minimal fee of as low as $1 may be levied for converting fiat currency to and from giftcoin. This should also instigate users to stick to the system while carrying out their transactions.
How Giftcoin Works?
To be able to use giftcoin, you need to download the giftcoin’s e-wallet round-up app and link it to your bank account. You also need to configure the app, indicating the maximum amount of giftcoin you wish to buy monthly. So, whenever you buy something, the giftcoin round-up app will round up your payment to the nearest dollar by converting the difference into bitcoin which will then be stored in your e-wallet. Giftcoins will start accumulating in your e-wallet until you donate your giftcoin for any cause. It is also important to mention here that you can choose to automate your e-wallet and release money when required for your selected causes.
Earn Giftcoin Tokens
You can earn giftcoin tokens by participating in the launch of ICO that is expected to take place in January 2018. Remember, there are certain conditions that you need to fulfill before you can earn giftcoin tokens including the self-certificate, declaring you as a sophisticated buyer and a pass on the Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) checks.
How to Buy Giftcoin Tokens?
Giftcoin is as cryptocurrency and it needs to be stored in e-wallets. Users wishing to buy giftcoin tokens need to download a secure e-wallet first so they can store their giftcoins in it.
The ICO Distribution
The Giftcoin ICO is expected to take place on 12th Of January 2018. It will remain open for around 18 days. It will end up on the 1st of February, 2018. The ICO’s funding target is 2,000,000 USD with a funding cap of 10,000,000 USD. It supports BTC and ETH as its accepted currency for making payments. Its starting price is expected to be around 0.5000 USD. The ICO’s total token supply will be 200 million. The percentage expected to be reserved for investors is 10%.
The Giftcoin ICO intends to offer bonuses as well. The details are as under;
- 50% of the bonus amount will be available during the pre-sale phase
- 35% bonus will be offered to customers buying giftcoin within first 24 hours of the ICO launch.
- 25% bonus will be offered to investors putting their money in the ICO within the first week of its launch.
- 15% will be available for buyers purchasing giftcoins during the second week of the ICO launch.
Token Reserve Split (90%):
As mentioned above 10% of the Giftcoin token will be available for investors, the split of the remaining 90% is as follows:
35% – Token offered for the second phase
25% – Reserved for the Giftcoin Foundation
10% – Reserved for the Founders
05% – Reserved for the Investors
15% – Reserved for undefined projects (Research and development, community initiatives etc.)
The team of Giftcoin consists of five core members as mentioned below;
- Alex Howard is the founder and CEO of the company.
- Tim Bichara is product and charity evangelist at Giftco
- Jon Beddos is entrepreneur and investor at Giftcoin
- Chris Cain is one of leaders and crypto Enthusiast at Giftcoin
- Ben Evans is a technologist and blockchain Enthusiast at Giftcoin
Invest in Giftcoin
Giftcoin is the world’s first charitable cryptocurrency that aims to fund noble causes even without making a dedicated effort for them. Its round-up app is designed in such a way that it automatically rounds off small fractions of money to the nearest dollar figure and converts them into giftcoin, then users can have them stored in their e-wallets to make donations for good causes in an absolutely transparent manner. Keeping the great business model in view, we encourage investors to invest in giftcoin ICO and earn giftcoin tokens.