What Is Global REIT?
Global REIT is a decentralized blockchain based world’s first real estate investment platform. The platform intends to revolutionize the real estate industry by introducing blockchain technology. Global REIT works the same way as of tradition real estate agencies, however, the use of smart contracts and blockchain technology makes it more appealing. The platform plans to start with a net capital of 75 Million US Dollars. It anticipates reaching a capital of 2 Billion US Dollars in three year time.
Global REIT is a blockchain based decentralized platform that intends to bring revolution to the real estate industry. With the help of blockchain technology and smart contracts, the platform is committed to change the way people used to buy properties. The platform enables investors looking to invest in real estate sector using cryptocurrencies to earn a stable dividend on monthly basis. It will also help those looking to sell their real estate assets into a liquid market against cryptocurrencies.
How Does Global REIT Work?
It has already been mentioned that the Global REIT works the same way as other traditional REIT works, however, by incorporating smart contracts and blockchain based public holding structure it makes the difference. It makes investors receive a monthly return on their investments in form of dividends. Users are able to participate in both fund managers returns and income from the assets being managed by the platform. The platform has structured its tokens distribution mechanism in such a way that each subscriber receives two tokens namely “Grem” and “Gret”. These tokens are known to be the utility tokens of the platform.
Earn Global REIT Tokens
To earn Global REIT tokens people need to subscribe the whitelist of the ICO. Investors can also earn Global REIT tokens by participating in the pre-sale of the ICO which is scheduled to be held in May 2018. If you plan to contribute to the crowd sale of the ICO to earn Global REIT tokens, then you must get yourself registered with the platform by accessing the official website of the ICO. Those who may not be able to take part in any of its token sales may still earn Global REIT tokens from supported exchanges all around the world in exchange for other digital currencies.
Buy Global REIT Tokens Using E-Wallets
The platform is backed up by ERC20 tokens. It supported digital currency is none other than ethereum. Therefore, people who plan to buy Global REIT tokens need to send ethereum to the platform. Remember, for all of those who wish to buy Global REIT tokens e-wallet is a must. Why? Because ethereum and Global REIT tokens being cryptocurrencies need to be stored in e-wallets. People can also buy Global REIT tokens from other people willing to sell their Global REIT tokens after the public sale of the ICO ends.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO plans to hold its public sale in June. The expected starting date of the ICO is June 1, 2018. The ICO will last for about thirty days. It will end on June 30, 2018. A total of 79,285,714 GREM and 16,650,000 Gret tokens will be issued. The starting price of the Grem & Gret tokens is expected to be $0.70 and $1.0 respectively. The soft and hard capping of the ICO has not yet been defined by the ICO.
Tokens Distribution (Grem)
The ICO plans to distribute its Grem tokens under the following proportion;
- 29% tokens are planned to be issued to the public during the pre-sale phase of the ICO
- 11% tokens are planned to be issued to the public during the crowd sale of the ICO
- 05% tokens are planned to be reserved for the advisors to the Company
- 55% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Funds managers of the Company
Tokens Distribution (Gret)
The ICO plans to distribute its Gret tokens under the following proportion;
- 16% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the pre-sale phase of the ICO
- 06% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the crowd sale of the ICO
- 78% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Asset Contributors by the ICO
Funds Allocation (100%)
The ICO plans to allocate its funds generated through the ICO under following proportion;
- 35% funds are planned to be allocated to the Sales & Marketing department of the ICO
- 30% funds are planned to be allocated to offer fixed compensation To the ICO team
- 15% funds are planned to be allocated to the Administrative department of the ICO
- 10% funds are planned to be allocated to the legal affairs department of the ICO
- 05% funds are planned to be spent for the Audit of the Platform
- 05% funds are planned to be allocated for other miscellaneous expenses of the ICO
The ICO plans to offer bonus tokens to its subscribers in the pre-sale phase of the ICO. The ICO will be offering its tokens in the pre-sale phase in four tranches. The maximum bonus will be offered to those subscribing the ICO tokens in the first tranche.
The ICO has following team members;
- ALI TUMBI is the founder of the Company
- PAUL CHRISTODOULOU is the chief of operations at Global REIT
- VIJAY D. VYAS is the director acquisitions at Global REIT
- BEHZAD KHAN is the principal financial advisor at Global REIT
- BABAR AHMED is the lead technology advisor at Global REIT
- MUHAMMAD WASEEM is the blockchain developer at Global REIT
Invest In Global REIT
After a detailed review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that Global REIT is the world’s first blockchain based real estate investment platform that offers two utility tokens to its subscribers. It provides an ROI mechanism through which tokens holders are able to receive dividends on monthly basis. The platform objective is realistic and workable. We believe, the ICO is going to be a successful venture. We suggest people may invest in the ICO with full confidence.