Memority is a blockchain based decentralized platform that offers secure space for sensitive and valuable data by incorporating blockchain technology.
|Description||Memority is a blockchain based decentralized platform that offers secure space for sensitive and valuable data by incorporating blockchain technology.|
|White Paper URL||https://memority.io/docs/whitepaper_memority.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018/05/31 05:00|
|ICO Closing||2018/06/30 05:00|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Coin Price||0.1 USD|
|Funding Target||5,000,000 USD|
|Funding Cap||85,500,000 USD|
What Is Memority?
Memority is a blockchain based decentralized platform that offers secure space for sensitive and valuable data by incorporating blockchain technology. The platform makes sure the uninterrupted availability of data copies which are encrypted by a secured blockchain protocol and stored on various unrelated locations all across the globe. The platform offers a high level of security to sensitive data by implementing four core features including private key encryption, forgery protection, accidental deletion safeguard, and self-containment and independence. The platform also allows third-party vendors to develop data storage application on the platform. The platform uses low-cost mining technology that is equally beneficial as compared to costly mining equipment.
Memority is a decentralized blockchain based data storage network that uses blockchain technology for data encryption and allows its users an unlimited storage space top preserve important data. The platform aims to develop a self-sustained ecosystem that contains a wide variety of applications to satisfy the needs of corporations, businesses, government authorities, and individuals helping them store their confidential and valuable data in an ultra-secure space for storage. The platform’s API feature allows developers from outside the network to create online and desktop applications for a decentralized storage space that doesn’t involve lengthy technical blockchain details. The platform allows developers to receive compensation against their apps that people use to upload their data files.
How Does Memority Work?
As mentioned above, Momority is a blockchain based decentralized data storage platform, we now would like to mention how it works. In order to use the platform, people need to get registered with it. Registration can be done online after accessing the official website of the company. The company has explained each and everything concerning its different services including how to lease out computer memory, how you can store your files with the memority and how to buy tokens using other cryptocurrencies. You just need to press the instructions tab available next to whitepaper option on the official website of the company.
Earn Memority Tokens
People who wish to earn memority tokens need to participate in the pre-sale and public sale of the ICO. To participate in the pre-sale phase which is ending tomorrow people need to get registered with the ICO. Registration doesn’t take more than a minute or two. All you need is to have a valid email id and authentic wallet address along with your full name. Simply enter the details on the official website of the ICO. It is to be noted that people will have to pass KYC factor before they can actually earn memority tokens. Those who wish more memority tokens can take the benefit of bonus offer of the ICO by contributing to the ICO during the pre-sale or crowd sale of the ICO.
Buy Memority Tokens Using E-Wallets
The platform is based on ethereum tokens. People need to use ethereum to buy Memority tokens. Those who wish to buy Memority tokens need to send ethereum to the platform so in return they may receive memority tokens in the e-wallets. Investors can also choose other major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin to buy Memority tokens. The platform also accepts payments through credit cards. The ICO is likely to get registered on various exchanges all around the world. If anyone couldn’t contribute to the ICO due to any reason, he/she can still buy Memority tokens from all such exchanges in exchange for other cryptocurrencies.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO plans to hold its tokens sale on May 31, 2018. The ICO will last for about a month. It will end its token sale on June 30, 2018, or when the target funding is achieved. It could be either be earlier or later than the specified date. The total token supply of the ICO has not been disclosed by the ICO. The ICO will observe a soft capping of 5,000,000 USD. The hard capping of the ICO is defined as 85,500,000 USD. The starting price of the ICO token is expected to be 0.1 USD.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under the following proportion;
- 04% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Public presale of the ICO
- 53% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Token sale of the ICO
- 15% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Team members of the ICO
- 15% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Seed investors of the ICO
- 10% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Reserve fund of the ICO
- 02% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Bounties of the ICO
- 01% tokens are planned to be distributed to the early miners of the ICO
The ICO plans to allocate its funds under the following proportion
- 67% funds are planned to be allocated to the research and development department of the ICO
- 16% funds are planned to be allocated to the marketing department of the ICO
- 7% funds are planned to be allocated to the administration department of the ICO
- 05% funds are planned to be allocated to the team members and advisors of the ICO
- 05% funds are planned to be allocated to the legal department of the ICO
The ICO also plans to offer bonuses to its early contributors. The ICO will offer up to 20% bonuses to those contributing to the pre-sale phase of the ICO. People contributing to the crowd sale of the ICO can claim a bonus of up to 15%.
The ICO has following team members;
- Ilya Ratovsky is the CEO of the Company
- Stanislav Rubtsov is the CTO of the Company
- Alexander Pivtorak is the PR Manager at Memority
- Vladimir Marchinskiy is the Head of Legal Department at Memority
- Vitaliy Minyaylo is the Marketing Specialist at Memority
- Andrew Vityk is the Blockchain Developer at Memority
- Alexander Petrenko is also the Blockchain Developer at Memority
- Oleh Reshtak is the UX/UI Designer at Memority
- Alexandra Andriyishyna is the Java Developer at Memority
- Alexander Kalmykov is the QA Engineer at Memority
- Eugene Harkavenko is the Swift Developer at Memority
- Michael Dvornichenko is the Business Advisor at Memority
- Denys Saprykin is the Financial Advisor at Memority
- Dmitry Semiryazhko is the Advisor at Memority
- Alexander Shulga is the Business Development Advisor at Memority
- Eugene Kuznetsov is the Blockchain Advisor at Memority
- Alexey Kostenko is the Backend Developer at Memority
Invest In Memority
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that Memority is a reasonable option to invest in. It has a workable objective which is expected to benefit the masses on a larger scale if it is achieved. We believe the ICO should be tested for once at least. People should invest in Memority with full confidence.