|Description||Neromation is the world’s leading platform for artificial intelligence that provides deep learning of neuron based networks.|
|White Paper URL||https://ico.neuromation.io/whitepaper|
|ICO Launch||2018/01/07 07:00|
|ICO Closing||2018/02/15 05:00|
|Coin Price||ETH 0.001|
|Funding Target||60,000 ETH|
|Coins Offered||100.00 M|
Neromation is the world’s leading platform for artificial intelligence that provides deep learning of neuron based networks. Using these simulations, a better understanding of creating algorithms can be developed. The neuromation team is putting their hard efforts to build a platform based on distributed computing so that AI algorithms could work well with simulated sensory inputs. The team also ensures infinite labeled data with great accuracy.
The neuromation company helps in generating and labeling data in an automated way, following the accuracy and speed parameters, to solve the issue of data availability. The ultimate objective of the platform is to raise enough funds to make wonders in the world of artificial intelligence by consistently working on unsolved algorithms and taking research and development procedures to more advanced levels.
Tokens of the ICO can be earned by participating in the ICO launch that is expected to take place in January 2018. The pre-sale of the ICO is already underway. If you wish to subscribe the whitelist of ICO, then do it now by visiting the official website of ICO.
Buy NeuroTokens With E-Wallets
Neuromation platform is based on ERC20 tokens. The supported currency of the platform is ethereum. Since ethereum is a cryptocurrency and all cryptocurrencies need to be store in e-wallets, therefore you need to have an e-wallet account before you decide buy NeuroToken tokens.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO is going to take place on January 7th, 2018. It will last for about 40 days. The ICO will end on February 15th, 2018. There will be a total of 60% token supply available to the public. The starting price of the ICO is expected to be around 0.001 ETH. The ICO funding cap is defined as ETH 60,000. However, the ICO has not defined any funding target as yet.
Token Reserve Split (40%):
The token reserve split of the ICO will follow the proportion as described below;
- 12% of the token reserve will go to the team members of the ICO;
- 12% of the token reserves will be kept separated for partners involved in the ICO
- 10% of the token reserves will be kept to maintain liquidity
- 06% of the token reserve split will be entitled to the researchers
Neurotoken (NTK) – Sales Proceeds Distribution:
The ICO plans to distribute funds in the following proportion;
- 10% will be distributed for Marketing and PR
- 10% will be distributed to partners/early-backers/advisors
- 40% will be distributed for Computing Power
- 40% will be distributed for research and development of the platform
The ICO also plans to offer a bonus to investors who subscribe the whitelist of ICO before January 1st, 2018. Those subscribers will be entitled to receive a bonus of up to 25%. The ICO has also promised a surprise bonus and will let its subscribers know about this very soon. A referral program is also offered by the ICO where people can get extra tokens as a bonus for referring other participants.
The ICO has following team members;
- Maxim Prasolov is the Chief Executive Officer – CEO of the ICO.
- Fedor Savchenko is the CTO at NeuroToken
- Sergey Nikolenko is the Chief Research Officer at NeuroToken
- Denis Popov is the Vise President of Engineering Department of the ICO
- Esther Katz is the Vice President of the Communication Department of the ICO.
- Constantine Goltsev is the Chairman of the board of the ICO.
Invest In NeuroToken
The ICO is going to bring a revolution in the field of science and technology by setting new records of artificial intelligence where data labeling and procession is done in an automatic way. We are looking forward to this marvelous ICO launch. We do hope that it will set new standards of Artificial Intelligence Algorithms.Visit Broker