|Description||Nuggets is a decentralized blockchain bases e-commerce platform that offers payments and identification solutions to its customer all around the world.|
|White Paper URL||https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nuggets-ico/NuggetsWhitePaper.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018/06/18 05:00|
|ICO Closing||2018/07/19 05:00|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Funding Cap||ETH 20,000|
|Coins Offered||22% of the total token supply|
What is Nuggets?
Nuggets is a decentralized blockchain based e-commerce platform that offers payments and identification solutions to its customers all around the world. The platform allows you a secure place to store your confidential data as well as payment information. The platform strives hard to ensure no data breaches take place and you may use the services of the platform and make payments seamlessly without having to worry about the security or privacy factor. The platform intends to transform the web and takes users experience to the next level by revolutionizing the payment, security and privacy elements. Users can simply use all-in-one features of the platform and don’t need to enter their login or password details repeatedly, instead a biometric identification let you access the platform instantaneously.
Nuggets is a blockchain based decentralized e-commerce platform that brings identification and payment solutions to the world. The platform incorporates blockchain technology and smart contract execution to enable people to store their information data and conduct transactions more securely. It’s a consumer-oriented platform that aims to revolutionize the way online transactions are being carried out. The platform enables its users to access a one place biometric tool for login, identity verification, and payment processing. The platform is unique in a sense that it doesn’t store customer’s information, and never uses tracking logs to know customer’s activity.
How Does Nuggets Work?
Nuggets is a blockchain based decentralized customer oriented platform that offers e-commerce services to its users in almost all parts of the world. Nuggets is the first of its own kind to provide users the security of information and payment protection system people have always been looking for. We daily use the internet and unknowingly passes our information to websites we visit and resultantly the information can be accessed by intruders. Nuggets brings an end to information manipulation by introducing blockchain based login interface that uses biometric parameters for identity verification and offers fools proof payment system to carry out transactions safely. Consumers will be able to use Nuggets tokens to pay for different products and services.
Earn Nuggets Tokens
People can earn nuggets tokens through different methods including participation in the pre-sale and crowd token sale of the ICO and contribute positively to the success of the platform. People can also earn Nugget tokens by using the platform and allowing access to their information such as their email address with the website they recently visited. These email ids may then be used for marketing purposes. The pre-sale phase of the ICO is currently in progress, people wishing to earn Nuggets tokens may get themselves whitelisted.
Buy Nuggets Tokens Using E-Wallets
The platform is powered by ERC20 tokens. It accepts ethereum as it supported payment method. People who wish to buy Nuggets tokens need to send ethereum to the platform. Other than ethereum, investors can also buy Nuggets tokens with BTC and USD. Remember, people need to pass KYC factor before they can actually buy Nuggets tokens. The Nuggets tokens will also be available on various exchanges around the world. People can buy Nuggets tokens in exchange for other cryptocurrencies from all such exchanges.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO plans to launch its public token sale on June 18, 2018. It is expected that the ICO will last for about a month. The ICO will end on July 19, 2018. There will be a total token supply of 10 billion Nuggets Tokens. The ICO plans to observe a hard capping of ETH 20,000. However, no information concerning the soft cap or target funding has been shared by the ICO. The starting price of the ICO is expected to be USD $0.0069.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under the following proportion;
- 22% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the pre-sale and main sale of the ICO
- 05% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Legal affairs department of the ICO
- 10% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Trust by the ICO
- 03% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Post Token sale services by the ICO
- 15% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Team Members of the ICO
- 15% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Project Reserves of the ICO
- 30% tokens are planned to be distributed to develop the Ecosystem of the ICO
The ICO plans to allocate its funds under the following proportion;
- 43% funds are planned to be allocated to the Platform itself
- 11% funds are planned to be allocated to the development of the Project by the ICO
- 09% funds are planned to be allocated to the Key Staff members of the ICO
- 05% funds are planned to be allocated to meet Tax, legal and regulatory obligations by the ICO
- 30% funds are planned to be allocated to the Sales, Charity, and Marketing by the ICO
- 02% funds are planned to be allocated to the Operations department of the ICO
The ICO hasn’t shared any details concerning bonus offers for its early contributors. However, it plans to offer a 20% discount to people contributing to the ICO during its pre-sale phase.
The ICO has following team members;
- Alastair Johnson is the Founder and CEO of the Company
- Seema Khinda Johnson Co-Founder and COO of the Company
- Adi Ben-Ari Acting is the CTO at Nuggets
- STEVE LAU Is the senior strategic advisor at Nuggets
- Sebastian Quinn-Watson is also the strategic advisor at Nuggets
- Matthew Graham is yet another strategic advisor at Nuggets
- Joshua J. Bouw is also a senior strategic advisor at Nuggets
- Steve Castle looks after financial services at Nuggets
- Diarmuid Considine takes care of payments & fraud at Nuggets
- Mark Nichols is responsible for customer experience at Nuggets
- Robert Seok is the CFO at Nuggets
- Andrew Amadeo is the CMO at Nuggets
Invest In Nuggets
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that Nuggets can be a good investment opportunity since the ICO has a simple yet unique but workable objective. The platform intends to revolutionize the data sharing preferences. We believe it should be given a single try at least. We hold a view that people can invest in Nuggets with full confidence.Visit Broker