|Description||Pavo is decentralized blockchain based platform that offers a state of the art intelligent solutions for the agricultural ecosystem on a global level.|
|White Paper URL||https://www.pavocoin.com/doc/PAVO_whitepaper_en.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018/06/12 05:00|
|ICO Closing||2018/07/14 04:00|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Funding Target||$1 Million|
|Funding Cap||$65 Million|
|Coins Offered||30% of the total token supply|
What Is PAVO?
PAVO is decentralized blockchain based platform that offers a state of the art intelligent solution for the agricultural ecosystem on a global level. The platform enables farmers to take well informed, smart and relatively quick decisions using real-time data. The platform is powered by ethereum. It enables participants of cannabis market such as producers, growers, retailers, innovators as well as service providers to accept cryptocurrency payments from the platform’s community members and customers. PAVOcoin will be used as a functional token within the platform for payments and receipts.
PAVO is a blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency payment solution for the global agriculture sector. It incorporates blockchain technology to introduce a state of the art ecosystem based on intelligent solutions. The platform strives hard to make its users including farmers, retailers, producers and service providers to make smart decisions on a timely basis with the help of real-time data. PAVO is committed to bringing a software solution to the masses using which regulatory compliance are met from seeds to consumption. The platform also helps farmers to manage the associated cost of the labor, electricity, and supplies effectively. Users can also test their products to see the result and track them.
How Does PAVO Work?
The PAVO platform optimizes the whole growing cycle by tracking the information to ensure that measurements of vita crop stay within the considerable range. It also uses PAVO gateway to record and monitor the data concerning real-time practices of production. The platform also holds a record of various agricultural activities such as planting, spraying, and shipping of the products. It also optimized platform’s resources by tracking labor cost and production capacity. PAVO also enables users to monitor and evaluate the entire process of cultivation from anywhere in the world.
Earn PAVO Tokens
The pre-sale of the ICO has just started. People who wish to earn PAVO tokens need to get themselves registered with the ICO. Remember, you will only be able to earn PAVO tokens if you are registered with the ICO. However, if by chance someone is not able to get registered, he/she need not worry because you can always earn PAVO tokens from supported exchanged across the globe in exchange for other digital currencies.
Buy PAVO Tokens Using E-Wallets
The platform is based on Ethereum. It is powered by ERC20 tokens. Those who wish to buy PAVO tokens need to exchange their Ethereum with the platform. People can buy PAVO tokens using their e-wallets. Remember, if you do not have e-wallet then you may not be able to buy PAVO tokens since PAVO tokens need to be stored in e-wallets. The platform will shortly be distributing PAVO tokens after the ICO ends.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO plans to hold its token sale on June 12, 2018. The ICO is expected to last for about a month or unless the minimum fundraising target is achieved. The ICO will end on July 14, 2018. There will be a total token supply of 200,000,000 PAVO tokens. The ICO plans to observe a soft capping of $1 Million. The hard capping of the ICO is expected to be $65 Million. The starting price of the ICO is, however, not known yet.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under the following proportion
- 30% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the public token generation event
- 20% tokens are planned to be distributed during the pre-sale phase of the ICO
- 20% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Controlled reserve of the ICO
- 15% tokens are planned to be distributed to the employees and advisors of the ICO
- 10% tokens are planned to be distributed to the community reserve
- 3% tokens are planned to be distributed to offer bounty and reward programs by the ICO
- 2% tokens are planned to be separated from the Growers Reserve
The ICO plans to allocate its funds under the following proportion;
- 10% funds are planned to be spent for Administrative Purposes
- 30% funds are planned to be spent for the welfare of the community
- 10% funds are planned to be spent for marketing purposes
- 5% funds are planned to be kept separated as a platform’s reserve
- 5% funds are planned to be kept aside to meet legal requirements
- 40% funds are planned to be spent for the development of the platform
Like most of the ICOs, PAVO also plans to offer bonuses to its early contributors. Contributors participating in the pre-sale phase of the ICO can receive a bonus of up to 45%. However, people buying PAVO tokens during the public sale may receive a bonus of up to 11%.
The ICO has following team members;
- Allan Young is the Co-founder & Vice-chairman of PAVO
- Erhan Cakmak is the CEO & Co-founder at PAVO
- Ari Gorman is the CTO at PAVO
- Dave Dabbah is the CMO at PAVO
- Atakan Cetinsoy is the Vice President for Product Management at PAVO
- David Howard is the Vice President for Corporate Strategy at PAVO
- Basir Momand is the IT & Sensor engineering executive at PAVO
- Mike Booker is the Chef Cultivator at PAVO
- Jeff Burton is the Co-founder at PAVO
- Keith Teare is the Executive Chairman at PAVO
- Nick Evdokimov is the advisor to the Company
- Keith Spears is also another advisor to the Company
- Andrey Mow is yet another advisor to the Company
- Andrey Verbitsky is one of another advisor to the Company
- Kash Abbasi is also a part of an advisory team to the Company
Invest In PAVO
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that PAVO intends to bring revolution in the current agriculture system by introducing blockchain technology. Its objective to enable users to make quick and reliable decisions using real-time data is undoubtedly commendable. The platform strives hard to be the top choice for investors wishing to invest in the agriculture sector. We believe The ICO is working their way well towards becoming successful. We, therefore, suggest people should invest in PAVO for sure.Visit Broker