|Description||Paygine is a decentralized blockchain based platform which is designed in such a way that it operates within its personalized proprietary structure of banking.|
|White Paper URL||https://www.paygine.com/whitepaper|
|ICO Launch||2018/04/01 09:12|
|ICO Closing||2018/05/31 09:13|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Funding Cap||$66 000,000|
|Coins Offered||89,250,000 tokens|
What is Paygine?
Paygine is a decentralized blockchain based platform which is designed in such a way that it operates within its personalized proprietary structure of banking. It intends to serve cryptocurrency and Fintech needs in the scope of crypto exchange, remittance of money, real goods payments and receipts following white label solutions. Considering the needs of international banking and financial system, the founders of the ICO strived hard to develop a single IT-based platform by incorporating open API. The best part about the platform is that it has a tendency to leverage existing Best2Pay services as well as technology being used by the founders of the platform (Best2Pay).
Paygine is a blockchain based decentralized platform that intends to incorporate its own banking structure thereby serving the needs of modern technology and cryptocurrency based businesses. The platform has introduced an encrypted payment system based on blockchain technology. It was developed by the founders of Best2Pay to leverage services of their existing business, FinTech, and e-commerce. The platform works on a single IT structure together with an open API interface. The platform will be offering services such as payments through crypto cards, bank transfers to crypto and vice versa, fiat currency transfers at minimal cost etc. The platform also offers its users a facility to use its own wallet to allow them to hold and transfers fiat and cryptocurrencies in between them.
How Does Paygine Work?
Since it has been mentioned earlier that the platform is a cryptocurrency banking system based on the blockchain, we now move forward mentioning how the platform works? The platform’s technology enables its users to start accepting payment within the same day. It intends to implement complex projects that incorporate unique business processes and infrastructure by targeting the audience of its clients. It is the only platform that participated in a special program named as “bill payments” offered by Visa international. By incorporating this feature, the platform is able to offer a reduced fee of up to 42.8%. The platform also holds compliance certification with security requirements in place from international PCI DSS.
Earn Paygine Tokens
The platform’s pre-sale phase has already been concluded therefore people who wished to earn Paygine tokens may now earn Paygine tokens from supported exchanges all around the world. To earn Paygine tokens, investors need to exchange their cryptocurrencies against them. Those who are already registered on the whitelist of the ICO may participate in the public sale of the ICO to earn Paygine tokens.
Buy Paygine Tokens
The platform is powered by ERC20 tokens. Its supported cryptocurrency is ethereum as its accepted mode of payments. People who wish to buy Paygine tokens need to send ethereum to the platform to buy Paygine tokens in return. But before you buy Paygine tokens, you need to have an e-wallet account. You can use the platform’s e-wallet for the same. Paygine tokens will also be available on almost all major exchanges across the globe, investors only require getting their existing coins exchanged on the supported exchanges to buy Paygine tokens.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO plans to launch its token sale in the following month. The scheduled date for the launch of the ICO token sale is April 1st, 2018. The ICO will last for about two months. It will end on May 31st, 2018. There will be a total token supply of 89,250,000 tokens. The ICO planned to observe a hard capping of $66 000 000 PGC Tokens. However, no information is available concerning the soft capping of the ICO.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under the following proportion;
- 8% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the pre-sale and crowd sale of the ICO
- 8% tokens are planned to be distributed to the team members of the ICO
- 4% tokens are planned to be distributed to reserve funds of the ICO
The ICO plans to allocate its funds under the following proportion;
- 47% funds are planned to be used for buying the banks by the ICO
- 4% funds are planned to be used for paying compensation to the staff of the ICO
- 4% funds are planned to be used for the Marketing purposes by the ICO
- 3% funds are planned to be allocated to the legal department of the ICO
- 2% funds are planned to be used for Operational Expenses by the ICO
- 1% funds are planned to be used for acquiring other businesses by the ICO
- 8% funds are planned to be used for leasing purposes by the ICO
- 6% funds are planned to be used for buying software by the ICO
- 3% funds are planned to be used for bank cards by the ICO
The ICO has following team members;
- Kirill Radchenko is the CEO of Paygine
- Michael Luposhtyan is the Senior Vice President of Paygine
- Maxim Neshcheret is the Business Development Director of Paygine
- Raniya Luposhtyan is the CFO of Paygine
- Alexander Petrov is the Chief Technology Officer
- Azat Nugumanov is an advisor to the Company
- Anastasia Klimenko is also an advisor to the Company
- Djibril Diallo is yet another advisor to the Company
- Byanmunkh Volodya is another advisor to the Company
- Salah Abci is also another advisor to the Company
- Arina Shulga is yet another advisor to the Company
Invest In Paygine
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that Paygine is committed to bringing innovation in the traditional banking system. It intends to introduce an advanced version of cryptocurrency bank followed by latest IT and Fintech Solutions. We believe the ICO objective is workable, therefore we cast our vote in favor of the ICO and suggest people invest in Paygine at least for once.Visit Broker