|Description||Pecunio is a decentralized blockchain based platform that intends to bring the world an innovative idea to concentrate investments on blue-chip assets.|
|White Paper URL||https://pecun.io/Pecunio_White_Paper.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018/03/19 05:00|
|ICO Closing||2018/04/19 05:00|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Coin Price||1.5 USD|
|Funding Cap||$ 45,000,000|
|Coins Offered||30% of the total token supply|
What Is Pecunio?
Pecunio is a decentralized blockchain based platform that intends to bring the world an innovative idea to concentrate investments on blue-chip assets. Pecunio is regarded as an ultimate solution to crypto spending issues. It also provides a process through which crypto assets are managed more conveniently and in a secure way. The platform also takes pride in making people access new and exciting cryptocurrencies following a more simplified way. Now it is very easy for everyone to access the crypto market via an immaculately user-friendly interface.
Pecunio is a blockchain based decentralized network that enables people to access a wide range of cryptocurrencies, make investments in them, transfer funds from and to their wallets etc. and all this can be done using the same Pecunio platform. It intends to develop a system where investments can be concentrated on blockchain based blue-chip technology. It also provides support to startups by counseling them and providing them with its expert advice and consultancy services. The platform makes people enjoy the safe encrypted environment for communication and a secured transferability of funds due to cold-storage Pecunio wallets following a wallet management mechanism that also helps in preventing the loss of the key.
How Does Pecunio Work?
Pecunio provides a system through which people are able to view the history of their transactions on the Pecunio exchange. Moreover, the option to transfer funds to your wallets, withdrawal of funds, investing in Pecunio products, as well as major cryptocurrencies, is also made possible by the Pecunio system. The Pecunio system also specializes in helping various blockchain startups by providing their consulting services all across the globe. The platform offers great protection to people’s crypto investments and is considered way ahead in technical, legal and financial competencies as compared to other blockchain networks.
Earn Pecunio Tokens
Pecunio has just finished the pre-sale phase of its token sale on February 21st, 2018. People who are interested to buy Pecunio tokens could have earned Pecunio tokens by participating in the pre-sale of the ICO. However, it still not so late. The ICO main token sale is yet to be conducted. Those who couldn’t contribute in the pre-sale of the ICO can participate in the crowd sale of the ICO to earn Pecunio tokens.
Buy Pecunio Tokens With E-wallets
Like every other ICO, Pecunio is also based on ERC20 tokens. These tokens are also known as Ethereum. Ethereum is stored in electronic wallets. Therefore, people who wish to buy Pecunio tokens also need to open an e-wallet account. Many exchanges around the world offer free cryptocurrency e-wallets, however, at Pecunio, an external e-wallet is not required because the platform has got one of its own. People who buy Pecunio tokens can store their Pecunio tokens in Pecunio e-wallets.
The ICO Distribution
As per the information available on the official website of the ICO, the ICO plans to hold its token sale on March 19th, 2018. It is expected that the ICO will last for about a month. The ICO will end on April 19th, 2018. There will be a total token supply of 100,000,000 PCO out of which 30% will be made public so people can subscribe them. The ICO will observe a hard capping of $ 45,000,000 US. The starting price of the ICO is expected to be 1.5 USD. The platform supports bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and national bank money as its accepted form of currencies.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under following proportion;
- 30% tokens are planned to be made available for the public to subscribe them
- 20% of the total tokens are planned to be distributed to the founding members of the ICO
- 20% of the tokens are planned to be distributed amongst the early investors and financial backers of the ICO
- 15% of the total tokens are planned to be distributed as a capital reserve for salaries, angel investments, and incentives
- 10% tokens are planned to be kept aside for future employs, these tokens will also be locked for a period of 12 months
- 5% tokens are planned to be distributed to advisory members of the ICO, these tokens will also be locked for 3 months
Some ICOs present the prospected usage of funds collected through ICOs, while some do not. Pecunio also has not shared any such information. Therefore, we are not able to provide you with the information concerning the usage of funds collected through the ICO.
Like other reputed ICO, Pecunio also planned to offer some bonuses to its early investors. However, the offer was made available only for the participants who contributed in the pre-sale phase of the ICO that was held in-between February 1st, 2018 – February 21st, 2018. There was 25% bonus available for early investors. However, 40% bonus was also reserved for angel investors who contributed even before the pre-sale of the ICO.
The ICO has following team members;
- Reinhard Berger is the CEO/CFO of the Company
- Christian Thurner is the Head Operating Officer at Pecunio
- Oama Richson is the Lead Communication Officer at Pecunio
- Dominik Berger is the Lead Marketing Officer at Pecunio
- Michael Neuhofer is the Head Technician at Pecunio
- Melanie Schauer is the Social Media Researcher at Pecunio
- Heinz Laubert is the Angel Investor of the Company
- Denis Skrinnikov is the Media Expert for Blockchain at Pecunio
- Gabriele Bernasconi is the PR Manager at Pecunio
- Mauro Presicce is the Chief of Research at Pecunio
- Jitendra Rathod is the Content Manager at Pecunio
- Matteo Bormetti is the Influencer Marketing Head at Pecunio
- James Vince is the Cryptography Expert at Pecunio
- David Drake is the advisor to the Company
- Douglas C. Anderson is also an advisor to the Company
- Christos Stergiou is another advisor to the Company
- Stuart Oden is yet another advisor to the Company
Invest In Pecunio
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that Pecunio seems to have a quite realistic objective that is going to benefit people on a larger scale. The team behind the ICO also seems quite competitive. The ICO has a sound plan to raise funds and realize its objective. We, therefore, express our satisfaction on the ICO and suggest people should try to invest in Pecunio for once at least.Visit Broker