PROOF OF TOSS ICO
PROOF OF TOSS is a decentralized blockchain based ecosystem that intends to bring revolution in the gambling world.
|ICO Name||PROOF OF TOSS|
|Description||PROOF OF TOSS is a decentralized blockchain based ecosystem that intends to bring revolution in the gambling world.|
|White Paper URL||https://toss.pro/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/White_Paper_PROOF-OF-TOSS-WHITEPAPER.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018-04-24 05:00:00|
|ICO Closing||2018-05-25 05:00:00|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Coin Price||10 000 TOSS = 1 ETH|
|Funding Target||1,021,428,571 TOSS tokens|
|Funding Cap||71500 ETH|
|Coins Offered||70% out of total token supply|
What Is PROOF OF TOSS?
PROOF OF TOSS is a decentralized blockchain based ecosystem that intends to bring revolution in the gambling world. The platform changes the way people used to gamble. It allows anyone to develop wagers, judge or bet with only one objective and that is to win TOSS tokens. The platform strives hard to offer a solution to the masses that enables users to access the blockchain and digital currency world with all of its perks. The platform aims to improve users betting experience. It also helps service providers to have move profit margins and a larger market coverage.
PROOF OF TOSS is a blockchain based decentralized gambling ecosystem that intends to introduce blockchain technology to the betting industry. As per the information available on the platform’s official website, it is the first platform who put forth the concept of Bitcoin adaption thereby creating a room for more opportunities. The platform has revolutionized the betting and gambling industry by introducing smart contracts. It helps every concerned stakeholder by providing greater market coverage, low fees, and higher profit margins.
How Does PROOF OF TOSS work?
The PROOF OF TOSS is a not for profit ecosystem having a sole objective to democratize the gambling world making investors, players and managers to have a transparent ecosystem where everyone receives their due right. By introducing UI and blockchain technology, it offers transparent transactions thereby increasing the wisdom and confidence of the crowd. Its smart contract features help involved parties to get their disputes settle down instantaneously and speeds up the payment process. It enables users to cover global market by incurring low fee rates.
Earn PROOF OF TOSS tokens
To earn PROOF OF TOSS tokens people may get themselves registered on the website of the platform. Only those participants will be able to contribute to the crowd sale of the ICO to earn PROOF OF TOSS tokens which have already subscribed the whitelist of the ICO. You just need to enter your full name, your email ID and your e-wallet address to get registered with the platform. However, people who couldn’t contribute to the public sale of the ICO can still earn PROOF OF TOSS tokens in exchange for other cryptocurrencies, after the ICO sale ends.
Buy PROOF OF TOSS Tokens Using E-Wallets
To buy PROOF OF TOSS tokens one need to have an e-wallet. The platform is powered by ERC20 tokens and supports ethereum as its base currency. Therefore, those who wish to buy PROOF OF TOSS tokens need to send ethereum to the platform to buy PROOF OF TOSS tokens. The ICO will distribute tokens to all participants one week after the ICO crowd sale ends. If by chance, you do not have an e-wallet account, you may not be able to buy PROOF OF TOSS tokens.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO plans to hold its public sale on April 24, 2018. It is expected that the ICO will last for about a month. The ICO Will end on May 25, 2018. There will be a total token supply of 1,000,000,000 TOSS tokens. The ICO plans to hold a soft capping of 1,021,428,571 TOSS tokens. The hard capping of the ICO is defined as 71500 ETH. The starting price of the ICO is expected to be 10 000 TOSS = 1 ETH. The ICO is likely to be listed on exchanges like ICO SLOT, TRACK ICO, ICO bazaar, ICO Alert and few other exchanges.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under the following proportion;
- 70% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the pre-sale and public sale of the ICO
- 21% tokens are planned to be distributed to the funding department of the ICO
- 06% tokens are planned to be distributed to the team member of the ICO
- 2% tokens are planned to be distributed to offer bounty and rewards program by the ICO
- 01% tokens are planned to be kept as whitelist reserve by the ICO
We couldn’t find information concerning the prospected allocation of the ICO funds, however, we can only guess that the ICO might allocate its funds generated through the public sale under following departments;
- A percentage of funds might be allocated to the founding team of the ICO
- A percentage of funds might be allocated for the research and development of the ICO
- A percentage of funds might also be allocated improve the infrastructure of the ICO
- A percentage of funds might also be kept as Reserve funds by the ICO
- A percentage of funds might also be allocated to offer bonuses to early contributors of the ICO
The ICO also plans to offer bonuses to its early contributors. As per the information available on the official website of the ICO, up to 40% bonus will be offered to first 1000 subscribers. So those who wish to earn more PROOF OF TOSS tokens may subscribe the ICO during early days of its launch.
The ICO has following team members;
- Dmitry Starostenkov is the CEO of the Company
- Azamat Akylov is the Founder of the Company
- Eugene Pavlenko is the CTO at PROOF OF TOSS
- Eugene Malahov is the CMO at PROOF OF TOSS
- Nikolay Savchenko is the Software Engineer at PROOF OF TOSS
- Dmitry Abrosimov is the Software and Web Developer at PROOF OF TOSS
- Kanat Amrenov is the Blockchain Evangelist at PROOF OF TOSS
- Abzal Almaganbetov is the Analyst at PROOF OF TOSS
- Konstantin Rukin is the Strategist at PROOF OF TOSS
- Ksenija Tocilina is the Marketing Manager at PROOF OF TOSS
- Ellina Poponnikova is the PR Manager at PROOF OF TOSS
- Iryna Rybalchenko Manager for Digital Media at PROOF OF TOSS
Invest In at PROOF OF TOSS
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that the PROOF OF TOSS intends to modify the way people gamble. By introducing blockchain and smart contracts technology the platform has revolutionized the gambling industry. It objective to become the top choice for gamblers all around the world seems realistic. We, therefore, express our reasonable confidence on the ICO and suggest people should not waste any more time and invest in PROOF OF TOSS to benefit from a real change.