Quarteria is a decentralized blockchain based platform that enables its users to undergo real-estate transactions using the platform’s utility token, XQT.
|Description||Quarteria is a decentralized blockchain based platform that enables its users to undergo real-estate transactions using the platform’s utility token, XQT.|
|White Paper URL||https://quarteria.io/assets/whitepaper/english.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018/04/22 21:33|
|ICO Closing||2018/05/22 05:00|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Coins Offered||73.5% of the total token supply|
What is Quarteria?
Quarteria is a decentralized blockchain based platform that enables its users to undergo real-estate transactions using the platform’s utility token, XQT. The platform has three core players including buyers, sellers, and QuartMasters. The platform allows buyers to see various property listings and enable them to buy or lease out properties in different tokens. At Quarteria, sellers can advertise their real-estate assets such as lands and buildings to sell or rent them to other interested parties. QuartMasters hold XQT tokens, what they do is that they review all such listings followed by any sort of transaction and play their part as a decentralized third party for providing escrow services.
Quarteria is a blockchain based decentralized real estate platform that involves three key players including sellers, buyers, and QuartMasters (holders of XQT tokens). The platform intends to revolutionize the real estate industry by incorporating blockchain and smart contracts technology. At Quarteria, sellers will be able to enlist their properties for selling or leasing purposes. Buyers can explore the property listing to buy or to have them leased. QuartMasters will be playing their role in escrow services being a decentralized independent third party.
[bonus_table num=”1″ geolocation=”true” orderby=”_as_rating” sort=”desc” tag=”moneymaker” version=”1″ button_title=”Buy ICOs Now” ]
How Does Quarteria Work?
Traditional real estate transactions involve high fatigue and large payments accompanied by the annoying wait, however, Quarteria makes things easier. It enables people to access the global real estate market online followed by low-cost transaction fees.
People interested in using services of Quarteria need to get themselves registered on the platform. Registration can be done by accessing the official website of the platform. Once registered, users will be able to enlist their properties for advertisement purposes, they can also buy or lease them. QuartMasters will be playing the role of a decentralized third party.
They offer escrow services to the users of the platform. For instance, someone wishes to buy some property at Quarteria, he needs to escrow payments with the QuartMasters. QuartMasters will review the desired property listing and verify all the pre-requisites. Once all verification is done, property registration deeds are uploaded to the blockchain. Transactions are settled through smart contracts executions.
Earn Quarteria Tokens
To earn Quarteria tokens people need to get themselves whitelisted by the ICO. The pre-sale of the ICO is expected to end in few days. Investors who wish to earn Quarteria tokens need to provide their full name, email id and wallet address. The ICO tokens are likely to be listed on different exchanges of the world. Those who couldn’t participate in the crowd sale of the ICO can earn Quarteria tokens from all such exchanges in exchange for other cryptos.
Buy Quarteria With E-Wallets
The ICO is powered by ERC20 tokens. It accepts ethereum and neo as its supported payment methods. People who wish to buy Quarteria tokens need to send either ethereum or NEO to the platform using their e-wallets. Therefore, anyone who wishes to buy Quarteria tokens should have an e-wallet first. Investors can also buy Quarteria tokens from other people who are willing to sell Quarteria tokens after the ICO ends.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO has a plan to launch its token sale on April 22, 2018. It was expected that the ICO will last for about one month. The ICO was planned to end on May 22, 2018. We, however, couldn’t find any supporting information about the exact dates of the ICO except that the pre-sale of the ICO is about to end in few days. The total token supply of the ICO was expected to be 100,000,000 XQT tokens. The ICO hasn’t shared any information concerning the soft or hard capping of funds to be generated though.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under the following proportion;
- 5% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the pre-sale and crowd sale of the ICO
- 5% tokens are planned to be distributed for the Airdrop by the ICO
- 10% tokens are planned to be distributed to the founding team of the ICO
- 5% tokens are planned to be distributed to the marketing department of the ICO
- 5% tokens are planned to be distributed to the future partners of the ICO
- 1% tokens are planned to be distributed to offer bounty program by the ICO
The ICO plans to allocate its funds under the following proportion;
- 55% funds are planned to be allocated to the research and development department of the ICO
- 25% funds are planned to be allocated to the marketing department of the ICO
- 10% funds are planned to be allocated to administrative department of the ICO
- 5% funds are planned to be allocated to the legal affairs department of the ICO
- 5% funds are planned to be allocated to meet the security and compliance measures by the ICO
Like most of the ICO, Quarteria also plans to offer some bonuses to its early contributors. People buying the Quarteria tokens in early days of its launch may receive a bonus of up to 22%.
The ICO has following team members;
- Michael Misiti is the CEO of the Company
- Juan Carlos Ruiz is the CTO of the Company
- David Schmetterling is the Developer at Quarteria
- Matteo Cannavera is the CFO at Quarteria
- Mustafa Uzun is the Design Architect at Quarteria
- Teddy Haggerty is responsible for Marketing at Quarteria
- Mia Vissichelli is the community Leader at Quarteria
- Uladzislau Litvinchuk is part of the Research team at Quarteria
- Trevor Aron is an advisor to the Company
- Justin Zheng is also an advisor to the Company
- David Shi is another advisor to the Company
Invest In Quarteria
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that Quarteria is trying its level best to become the top choice for investors looking to finance real estate projects. The platform has workable objectives and realistic plans for the fundraising campaign. We believe the ICO is going to be a successful venture. We, therefore suggest people invest in Quarteira with full confidence.