Investing in ICOs and making profits over a short period of time has become the hottest trend in crypto industry. Investors from all over the world show more interest in ICOs investment as compared to any other form of investment. Indeed, investing in ICOs can be very profitable, provided that you carefully select an ICO before investing your money in. Today, we review an ICO known as “Sapien”. We tried our best to remain neutral and talk about facts and figures only. So let’s get started with Sapien review;
What Is Sapien?
Sapien is a decentralized, blockchain based, customizable network that intends to develop a platform through which innovative content creators could be rewarded without involving third-party intermediaries. The platform is based on ERC20 tokens and supports ethereum as its base currency. It is flexible and adaptable. It provides a mechanism for promoting quality contributions by unique, innovative and original content creators all around the world.
Sapien is a decentralized platform that incentivizes curators and content creators for producing content of high quality and rewards them by SPN. The platform enables users to identify and differentiate fake and original content by removing all the limitations caused by trolls. It’s the world’s first autonomous democratized platform that allows users to actively play their part in shaping up the product’s roadmap and build a platform, suggesting innovative proposals.
How Does Sapien Work?
Sapien intends to reward users who create original content. Earlier, entities had no mechanism to identify fake content or news and therefore did not have any procedure to reward users who were adding value to their businesses. Sapien doesn’t only act as a platform, but it also provides an in-built wallet, so users can store their SPN reward in their e-wallets and use them later to buy anything including virtual and physical goods such as content as well as services as long as they are available within the network. In short, Sapien is supposed to be working as a backbone of the tokenized economy.
Earn Sapien Tokens
As mentioned earlier, people who wish to earn Sapien tokens need to create a unique and original content so the company may reward them with SPN tokens. Alternatively, people can also earn Sapien tokens by participating in the pre-sale and crowd sale of the ICO. The ICO is likely to hold its crowd sale in March 2018. To be able to participate in the pre-sale or crowd sale of the ICO, users are required to get themselves registered by January 15th, 2018. Registration can be done by accessing the official website of the ICO https://www.sapien.network/
Buy Sapien Tokens with E-Wallets
The platform is based on ERC20 tokens. Alternatively, it may be called as an ethereum based platform. Ethereum, being a cyrptocurrency, needs to be stored in E-Wallets. Therefore, people who wish to buy Sapien tokens need to have an e-wallet before they buy sapien tokens. It is pertinent to mention here that Sapiens has a default e-wallet where users can store their tokens.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO is expected to launch its main sale on March 3rd, 2018. It will last for about a month. The ICO will end on April 3rd, 2018. Sapien will be offering its token following two phases of sale i-e pre-sale and main sale. The ICO plans to raise a minimum funding of 50,000,000 SPN. It will observe the hard capping of $30,000,000. It’s natively supported cryptocurrency is Ethereum. The starting price of the ICO token is not known yet. There will be a total of 45% token supply available for the public to subscribe.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under following proportion;
- 45% tokens will be made available for the public to subscribe
- 20% of the total tokens will be distributed to the team members of the ICO
- 30% of the total tokens will be kept aside as platform’s reserve
- 5% tokens will be distributed to offer rewards and bounty programs
The Sapien plans to allocate the funds, generated through the ICO, under following proportion.
- 55% of funds are expected to be allocated to Research and Development of the Platform.
- 10% funds are expected to be allocated to Security Audit of the platform
- 5% funds are expected to be set aside to meet legal obligations
- 15% funds are expected to be allocated to Marketing department of the ICO
- 15% funds are planned to be allocated to meet administrative expenses
The ICO has following team members;
- Ankit Bhatia is the CEO and Co-founder of the Company
- Robert Giometti is the CPO and Co-founder of the Company
- Matias Dorta is the Head of Marketing Strategy at Sapien
- Stefan Ionescu is the Lead Solidity Developer at Sapien
- Aurélien Nicolas is the Security Expert at Sapien
- Christopher Lee is responsible for Branding & Community at Sapien
- Andy Boot is the Head of Operations at Sapien
- Tomoko Kikuchi is the head of Marketing in Japan & Korea at Sapien
- Latif Nathani is the advisor to the Company
- Christian Ferri is also an advisor to the Company
- Miheala Ulieru is another advisor to the Company
- Adnan Javed is the Legal advisor to the Company
- Raghu Bala is yet another advisor to the Company
- Greg Berkin is also an advisor to the Company
Should You Invest In Sapien Or Not?
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that Sapien’s objective sounds quite reasonable, they have a workable plan to achieve their target funding. Information concerning its team members, funds allocation, bonus structure and token distribution is well presented. The platform intends to support genuine content and promotes customized social experience by introducing a fair mechanism through which contributors including content creators and curators are rewarded.
We expect Sapien is going to be a positive addition to the list of existing ICOs. We suggest people should definitely step forward and invest in Sapien with full confidence. We believe it will be the best decision people will make ever.