|Description||SPRINTX is decentralized blockchain based platform that helps entrepreneurs to develop business ideas and create new opportunities for the crypto market with a backing of SwitchX that acts as a multipurpose exchange.|
|White Paper URL||https://sprintx.io/docs/whitepaper-sprintx-en.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018/04/23 05:00|
|ICO Closing||2018/06/23 05:00|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Coin Price||1 ETH = 1 785 SPTX|
|Funding Target||50 000 000 SPTX|
|Funding Cap||50 000 000 SPTX|
|Coins Offered||2 600 000 000 SPTX|
What Is SPRINTX?
SPRINTX is decentralized blockchain based platform that helps entrepreneurs to develop business ideas and create new opportunities for the crypto market with a backing of SwitchX that acts as a multipurpose exchange. The platform intends to create a smart city that will help startups to launch their personalized ICOs with an added benefit of conversion of their tokens into fiat currency. The SPRINTX is committed to creating communities which are self-sufficient by incorporating blockchain technology to bring business innovation and making people’ lifestyle improved.
SPRINTX is a blockchain based decentralized entrepreneurs oriented platform that intends to serve as a marketplace for cryptocurrencies empowering individuals and businesses to develop ideas and realize them. The platform is supported by a multi-functional exchange with an access to debit card known as SwitchX. It’s a platform that helps startups to launch their ICOs and raise funding to accomplish their business ideas. The tokens generated through the ICO have the feature of conversion to fiat currency at SwitchX exchange.
How Does SPRINTX Work?
The platform’s ecosystem consists of different components with each being an independent entity. These entities work with each other in a partnership for perpetuity and each of them pursues specific goals for the kind of assistance and support offered to every startup. The platform manages the ICOs for all registered startups all together with an assessment concerning the feasibility and appropriateness of an ICO. SPRINTX acts as a financial arm that takes care of the regulatory aspects as well help startups to raise required funding.
Those who wish to use SPRINTX need to submit an application to the platform by fulfilling pre-requisites if any. The platform will review the application and accepts or rejects it. Once the application is accepted, Fundación NOVA welcomes startups and set objectives for each of them that are meant to be achieved through a 16-week incubation procedure. After the incubation process is decided the startups are offered to launch their ICOs using various tools offered by the platform. After the token sale of the ICOs ends, the startups can choose to get their token converted into fiat currency at SwitchX. All tokens that are created during the ICO are automatically added to the SwitchX exchange and made available for trading purposes.
Earn Sprntx Tokens
People can earn SPRINTX tokens by making a contribution to the pre-sale or crowd sale of the ICO. The pre-sale of the ICO is currently in progress. It will last until April 10th, 2018. Those who wish to earn SPRINTX tokens with some bonus offers need to get registered on the official website of the ICO. However, if someone fails to get registered during the pre-sale phase of the ICO and somehow miss the chance to participate in the crowd sale of the ICO then he/she can still earn SPRINTX tokens in exchange of other major cryptos from the supported exchanges of the ICO throughout the world.
Buy SPRINTX Tokens With E-Wallets
The SPRINTX platform is powered by ERC20 tokens. Its supported currency is ethereum. Therefore, people wishing to buy SPRINTX tokens may send their ethereum to the platform so in return they can receive SPRINTX tokens in their e-wallets. To buy SPRINTX tokens investors need to have an e-wallet since all cryptocurrencies including SPRINTX tokens are stored in e-wallets. Please note that you need to get registered on the official website of the platform so you may become eligible to buy SPRINTX tokens during the ICO.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO plans to launch its token crowd sale on April 23rd, 2018. The ICO will remain open a little longer as compared to other ICOs. It will last for about two months. The expected date of the end of ICO token sale is June 23rd, 2018. There will be a total token supply of 2 600 000 000 SPTX tokens. The soft capping of the ICO is defined as 50 000 000 SPTX. The ICO will observe a hard capping of 723 450 000 SPTX. The expected starting price of the ICO is 1 ETH = 1 785 SPTX.
The tokens distribution of the ICO will take place under the following proportion;
- 35% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the crowd sale of the ICO
- 01% tokens are planned to be distributed to offer bounty programs by the ICO
- 19% tokens are planned to be separated as M&A Reserve by the ICO
- 15% tokens are planned to be distributed to the management of the ICO
- 18% tokens are planned to be distributed to the business development of the ICO
- 02% tokens are planned to be distributed to the developers of the ICO
Funds Allocation (100%)
The ICO plans to allocate its funds generated through the ICO between different departments under following proportion;
- 5% funds are planned to be allocated to the Property maintenance by the ICO
- 10% funds are planned to be allocated to the development of SPRINTX Platform
- 60% funds are planned to be spent of SPRINTX capitalization
- 24% funds are planned to be allocated to the Nova Foundation & Legal Affairs department of the ICO
- 1% funds are planned to be allocated to the Management and Team members of the ICO
The ICO has following Team Members;
- José Rivas is the Co-Founder at SPRINTX
- Brigham Santos is the Chief Executive Officer at SPRINTX
- Adrián Gómez PR Director at SPRINTX
- Fabiola León is the Strategy Head at SPRINTX
- Carlos Carranza is the Digital Marketing Expert at SPRINTX
- Oscar Machado is the Information specialist at SPRINTX
- Chelisa Acosta is the Manager Social Media at SPRINTX
- Eduardo Argueta is the Investigation Specialist at SPRINTX
- Fernando Martir is the UX/ UI designer at SPRINTX
- Eduardo Reyes is the Frontend developer at SPRINTX
- Xochilt Guardado is the Strategic designer at SPRINTX
- Yagub Rahimov is the advisor to the Company
- Steve Good is also an advisor to the Company
- Daniel Amato is yet another advisor to the Company
Invest In SPRINTX
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that SPRINTX is working well their way to becoming a successful venture. It has a well-planned strategy to make things work. The objective of the ICO is quite sensible. The ICO tends to acts as a platform that helps entrepreneurs to access crowdfunding using the platform’s blockchain technology. We believe the ICO is a risk-free investment opportunity and people should consider investing in SPRINTX with full confidence.Visit Broker