The Abyss ICO
The Abyss is a decentralized digital distribution marketplace having a firm accent on F2P browsers, cryptogames, and client MMO gaming. The platform provides a motivational referral system through which players can earn while playing games and performing other social activities. On the other hand, developers can also reduce their marketing expenses significantly by getting compensated from the referral gamers. The platform is based on ERC20 tokens.
The Abyss aims to become the provider of “in-app” payment system for games based on browsers and MMOs. The focus of the Abyss project is on the referral program. Game developers and game players both get compensation for bringing referrals into the network. As soon as the referral makes a purchase, all parties involved in bringing the referral get their portion. The party close to the referral, making a purchase, receives higher amounts.
How Does The Abyss Token Work
As mentioned earlier, the project is based on the referral program. We know there are hundreds and thousands of games available online, people play them and have fun without incurring any fee. But did you ever imagine what makes companies offer free online gaming portal? It’s the referral gamer that they wish to locate. By indulging gamers into the habit of playing games more frequently, the game developers somehow manage to get them buy a new game that is not available for free. A game lover would then buy the game and money earned from this purchase will then be divided and circulate into the network.
Let’s understand this in more simple words. For instance, John buys a game “ninja combat” for $2000. Alice was the person who invited John to buy the game. Stuart shared the link with Alice a few days back to check out new arrivals where one of the games was “ninja combat”. So 70% of the $2000 will go to the developer of the game “ninja combat” the rest 30% will be divided among all other referees after the tax and other applicable fees.
Earn The Abyss Tokens
People who wish to earn The Abyss tokens can participate in the pre-sale phase of the ICO which is being conducted. People can also buy tokens by subscribing the whitelist of the ICO. The ICO is expected to be announced in February 2018.
Buy The Abyss Tokens With E-Wallets
The Abyss token is based on ERC20. Since the supported currency of the ICO is ethereum which can only be stored in electronic wallets, therefore, investors who wish to buy The Abyss tokens need to have an e-wallet.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO is expected to take place on February 1st, 2018. It will last for about 20 days. The ICO will end on February 20th, 2018. There will be a 60% of the total token supply available to the public. The ICO plans to raise funds up to ETH 5000. The hard capping of the ICO is defined as ETH 100,000. The ICO, however, may end earlier than the announced date if the funding cap is reached. Remember participants need to have either Ethereum or BTC to be able to contribute in the ICO.
The token distribution will take place in the following proportion;
- 60% tokens will be made available to the general public
- 21% tokens will be distributed to the Company & Advisors
- 18% tokens are to be kept as Reserve
- 01% tokens are to be distributed to bounty programs
The ICO also plans to offer bonuses to its contributors buying tokens during the first 5 days of its launch.
- 25% bonus will be offered to the people subscribing Abyss token in the pre-sale phase.
- 15% bonus will be offered to the people buying tokens on the 1st day of its launch
- 10% bonus will be offered to the investors putting their investment in the ICO on the 2nd-4th day of the launch.
- 5% bonus will be offered to the people buying tokens after first 5 days of the ICO launch.
- VLADIMIR KUROCHKIN is the president of the ICO
- KONSTANTIN BOYKO-ROMANOVSKY is the founder of the ICO
- ARTEM VEREMEENKO is the executive producer of the ICO
- VLADIMIR MARTYNOV is the chief technical officer of the ICO
- VIRGINIA LAM is the marketing lead in the company
- ALEKSANDR ZHIGARENKO is the head of business development in the company
- ALBERT TUGUSHEV is the head of software engineering department of the ICO
- ALEXEY KOBELEV is the tech lead, blockchain engineer in the company
- ANTON CHERTIKOVTZEV is the maintenance director of the ICO
- STEPAN LESHCHENKO is the art-director of the ICO
- EVGENIY KHARCHENKO is the head of the customer service of the ICO
- ARTEM SAVIN is HR consultant at Abyss
Invest In The Abyss Tokens
The ICO is going to be the world’s leading marketplace where developers and game players can earn money for referring other players. It’s the best ICO that will equally benefit all stakeholders including game developers, game players, and referees. We really look forward to the launching of the ICO. We belive, people should invest in Abyss tokens with full confidence.