|Description||UULALA is a decentralized blockchain based platform that offers financial solutions to the world. The platform intends to bring revolutionary changes by banking the unbanked.|
|White Paper URL||https://drive.google.com/file/d/195Im0YogcfXwHAKqLQ0iRfO_wSzUrfPf/view|
|ICO Launch||2018/04/21 20:12|
|ICO Closing||2018/04/21 20:13|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Coin Price||1 UULA = 0.28 USD.|
|Funding Target||$ 5,000,000|
|Funding Cap||$ 50,000,000|
|Coins Offered||66% out of total token supply|
What Is UULALA?
UULALA is a decentralized blockchain based platform that offers financial solutions to the world. The platform intends to bring revolutionary changes by banking the unbanked. This means that people who do not have direct access to banking services or those who are less privileged will be encouraged to use banking services through this platform. The platform allows its users to add or enhance the creditworthiness of the credit profiles. Uulala incorporates algorithms based on micro-credit techniques used to extrapolate people’s behavioral habits in terms of shopping and purchasing history.
UULALA is a blockchain based decentralized finance oriented platform that offers financial solutions to its users all across the globe. The platform strives hard to make banking services accessible on grass root level. It intends to benefit less privileged people by helping them use banking services and have access to more funds. The platform has a unique system to track financial activities of users and feed them into a decentralized database architecture to figure out what level of credit can be advanced to specific users.
How Does UULALA Work?
UULALA is a finance-oriented platform that is based on blockchain technology and empowered by ethereum. The platform goes an extra mile to bridge the gap that exists between the money and the technology. It has six main services to offer including remittance, digital credit, multi balance, B2B service, cash reward programs, and microcredit offerings. Users will be able to deposit funds into their accounts using both physical locations guided by geolocation service and mobile nodes that work on KYC and AML checks.
Earn UULALA Tokens
To earn UULALA tokens people need to participate in the crowd sale of the ICO. However, those who have not registered with the platform as yet may not be able to participate in the public token sale of the ICO to earn UULALA tokens. They can wait until the ICO finishes and then earn UULALA token from supported exchanges all across the globe in exchange for other cryptocurrencies.
Buy UULALA Tokens Using E-Wallets
To buy UULALA tokens people need to use their e-wallets. The platform is based on ERC20 tokens. Its supported form of payment is ethereum. Therefore those who wish to buy Uulala tokens need to send ethereum to the platform to buy Uulala tokens. However, people can also buy Uulala token from people willing to sell their Uulala tokens after the ICO ends.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO has not shared the exact details concerning the launch of its tokens sales. However, we collected some data from our several other reliable sources. The ICO had planned to launch its token sale in April. The ICO was expected to last for about a month. It is anticipated that the ICO will end in May 2018. There will be a total token supply of 750 Million tokens. The ICO soft capping is defined as 5 000 000 USD and hard capping as 50 000 000 USD. The starting price of the ICO token is expected to be 1 UULA = 0.28 USD.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under the following proportion;
- 33% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the pre-sale phase of the ICO
- 33% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the mail sale of the ICO
- 10% tokens are planned to be distributed to the community to incentivize them
- 10% tokens are planned to be distributed to the early investors and founders of the company
- 14% tokens are planned to be distributed to the developers and users of the platform
Funds Allocation (100%)
The ICO plans to allocate its funds generated through the crowd sale under following proportion;
- 50% funds are planned to be used for user acquisition by the platform
- 10% funds are planned to be used for the development of the platform
- 10% funds are planned to be allocated to the founder pool of the ICO
- 10% funds are planned to be used for research and development of the ICO
- 10% funds are planned to be used for the administrative purposes by the ICO
- 10% funds are planned to be used for meeting legal obligations by the ICO
Unlike other ICOs, UULALA doesn’t seem to offer any bonus as yet. However, it is very unlikely for an ICO to not offer any bonuses to its early contributors, therefore, we believe that the ICO may well be introducing some bonuses offers soon before the ICO ends.
The ICO has following team members;
- Oscar Garcia is the CEO of the Company
- Frank Dicrisi is the COO at UULALA
- Alan Alvardo is the CTO at UULALA
- Matthew Loughran is the CMO at UULALA
- Damiano Raigoza is the Chief Business Development Officer at UULALA
- Deborah Castillero is the VP of Business Affairs at UULALA
- Andre Urena is the Head of Latino Strategic Partnerships at UULALA
- Marcial Landa is the Business Development at UULALA
- Joseph McDermott is the Business Development & Partnerships at UULALA
- Simran A Singh is the In-House Counsel at UULALA
- Allan Sheu is the Business Development at UULALA
- Mirey Faema is the Community Management at UULALA
- Tracey Wallace is the Compliance at UULALA
- Alex Olar is the blockchain developer at UULALA
- Andrew Lysenko is the Blockchain Dev Manager at UULALA
- Josue Araujo is the Team Lead at UULALA
- Victor Urquides is the Backend Sr. Developer at UULALA
- Maria Torres is the Mobile and Front Sr. Developer at UULALA
- Elizabeth Balderas is the Analyst at UULALA
- Dylan Alvarado is the FrontEnd Developer at UULALA
- Juan Carlos (Juca) Hernandez is the advisor to the company
- Luis Alvarado is also an advisor to the company
- Daniel Sloan is another advisor to the company
- Max Gavriuk is yet another advisor to the company
- Stephen Meade also serves as an advisor at UULALA
Invest In UULALA
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that UULALA’s objective is so attractive that you can’t hold yourself away from investing in it. However, the company still needs some sort of improvements concerning the availability of the required information such as token sale schedule and availability of bonus offers. We believe the ICO can give a tough time to its competitors for sure. People are advised to invest in UULALA after completing some research on the platform.Visit Broker