xDAC is a blockchain based decentralized company having autonomous power to operate on the xDAC platform
|Description||xDAC is a blockchain based decentralized company having autonomous power to operate on the xDAC platform|
|White Paper URL||https://www.xdac.co/docs/xDAC-Whitepaper.pdf|
|ICO Launch||2018-06-11 05:00:00|
|ICO Closing||2018-05-30 05:00:00|
|Token Platform||ETH (ERC20)|
|Funding Target||1500 ETH|
|Funding Cap||35500 ETH|
|Coins Offered||40% of the total token supply|
What Is xDAC?
The xDAC is a blockchain based decentralized company having autonomous power to operate on the xDAC platform. The platform is created by one or more owners to pursue a common goal or objective and that is to develop an autonomous decentralized ecosystem which has built-in incentive mechanism for proof of work, self-governance and management tools, and a support system. The platform supports DApps and agents through EOS. It is a self-regulated platform which is developed with a view to introducing an ecosystem in which businesses and corporations are motivated enough to reap the all benefits of their fame and success without observing geographical limitations.
xDAC is a decentralized blockchain based ecosystem that intends to establish a framework for all business following decentralization. The platform is owned by one or many individuals or by both with a collective goal of benefiting the masses by defining rules and regulations for decentralized businesses. The platform uses EOS to support decentralized applications. It also integrates self-regulatory parameters so a framework is established and business are encouraged to follow the applicable standards of a suggested framework in order to reap the associated benefits without needing to worry about jurisdictional limitations.
How Does xDAC Work?
As mentioned earlier, xDAC is a blockchain based decentralized self-regulatory ecosystem operating under the xDAC platform. We now would like to let you know, how it works. The platform focuses creation of a company followed by token distribution. Establishing standards for decentralized corporations, it takes full benefit of the blockchain technology by offering dispute resolution system and secured information transportation. The platform allows full freedom to anyone establish and manage a company without fulfilling jurisdictional pre-requisites. The main elements of the platform include disputes and governance management, issuance and distribution of tokens, liability funds management, processing of payments, project team management, and performance rating.
Earn xDAC Tokens
To earn xDAC tokens people need to contribute to the crowd sale of the ICO which is expected to take place in June this year. People who wish to earn xDAC tokens need to pass KYC requirement. Upon successful verification of required documents, investors will be able to earn xDAC tokens. It is to be noted that, the platform allows you to get your account verified before or after buying xDAC tokens, in case the account is not verified, a refund will be made to all such investors.
Buy xDAC Tokens Using E-Wallet
Since the platform is based on ERC20 standard tokens, therefore those who wish to buy xDAC tokens must possess an ERC20 compatible e-wallet. MetaMask and MyEther wallets can be used to buy xDAC tokens. The platform requires investors to send ethereum to the platform. Investors who plan to buy xDAC tokens need to purchase ethereum from exchanges first, and then they can transfer ethereum to the platform and buy xDAC tokens in return.
The ICO Distribution
The ICO plans to hold its public token sale on June 11, 2018. The ICO will last for about twenty days. It will end on June 30, 2018. However, it may close earlier if the hard cap of the ICO is reached. There will be a total token supply of 100,000,000 tokens. The soft capping of the ICO is defined as ETH 1500 whereas the hard capping of the ICO set by the ICO is ETH 35,500. The minimum purchase allowed at xDAC is 0.1 ETH/100 XDAC. The starting price of the xDAC token is expected to be 0.001ETH.
The ICO plans to distribute its tokens under the following proportion;
- 40% tokens are planned to be distributed to the public during the pre-sale and crowd sale of the ICO
- 20% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Community including Team Members and Arbiters by the ICO
- 20% tokens are planned to be distributed to Early Backers and Advisers to the company
- 20% tokens are planned to be distributed to the Founding members of the ICO
The ICO plans to allocate its funds generated through the public sale under following proportion;
- 40% of funds are planned to be allocated to the Research & Development department of the ICO
- 25% funds are planned to be allocated to the Marketing and Community Management department of the ICO
- 25% funds are planned to be allocated to the Operations Department of the ICO
- 05% funds are planned to be allocated to the Legal affairs department of the ICO
- 05% funds are planned to be allocated to the Reserve Fund of the ICO
The ICO also plans to offer bonuses to its early contributors. Those subscribing to the ICO during the pre-sale phase of its token sale may receive a bonus of up to 45%. The ICO will be offering a bonus of up to 20%, 15% and 10% during the round 1, 2 and 3 of the public sale of the ICO respectively.
The ICO has following team members;
- Oskar Duris is the Founder/Project Lead of the Company
- Eric Stone is the Technical Lead at xDAC
- Dmytro Stepanenko is the Blockchain Developer at xDAC
- Alex Harmash is the QA Engineer at xDAC
- Michael Marquis is the Communication Lead at xDAC
- Benjamin McDermott is the Research Lead at xDAC
- Conston Taylor is the advisor to the company
- Bas Geelen is also an advisor to the company
- Anna Cho is yet another advisor to the company
- Sebastian Spiteri also serves as an advisor to the company
Invest In xDAC
After a careful review of the ICO, we hereby conclude that xDAC is going to be the world’s first regulatory platform that intends to define a framework for decentralized businesses. The objective seems quite convincing, however, we are not sure whether the ICO will be able to achieve the desired results. We, therefore suggest people undergo a detailed research about the ICO before investing in it.